M-E-W ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 6 <Tʜɪʀᴅ Mᴏɴᴛʜsᴀʀʏ - Lɪᴇs>

The married couple had a special occasion yesterday. Their third monthsary and it's their first celebration together.

Their house being filled with only happiness and laughter was something new for them.

There were only Jungkook's family and some of his partners only anyways.

Lisa was left alone in this cruel life with no one, no one from her family.
Her father still didn't come back, and Rosé still did show up.

They were sitting on the dining table's chairs, eating what Lisa decided to cook for them with Jungkook's help.

Mrs. Jeon: Thank you very much Lisa. The food is amazing

The girl in front of his mother got shy with her compliment. She isn't used to hear such words from others, except from Jungkook.

Lisa: I am glad you like it, mom

The girl just gave her mother-in-law her first smile. Finally, she smiled an unforced smile.

The bright smile on Mrs. Jeon's face was unreadable. Not even Jungkook, her own son could knew the reason.

Was she just happy for her daughter-in-law to finally smile at her?

Jungkook: yes mom, I always tell her how good she is at cooking but she always denies it

'Ahh Jeon Jungkook what are you doing to meeeee?
Whatever it is, just stop it. I don't want to fell in one-sided love with you'

Mrs. Jeon: Lisa would you like to come with Jungkook to Busan in two days?

The girl really was confused after Mrs. Jeon asked her this question.

'Is Jungkook going to Busan? He didn't tell me'

Lisa: Jungkook is going to Busan?

She looked emotionlessly to her right, where the sad boy was sitting.

Jungkook: Li-Lisa. I am sorry I forget to tell you. I am going to Busan because of the company. I have to meet our partners there

She understands him, like always.

Lisa just nod her head and looked at her mother-in-law again.

Lisa: I'd love to mom. I really miss Somi. I'd love to see her and dad

Mrs. Jeon couldn't stop smiling because of. Lisa's beautiful bright smile and exited voice.

꧁Mrs. Jeon's thoughts ꧂
Finally. Finally I saw you smiling again after five years Lisa.
Your mom's last wish came true now

Jungkook on the other hand was shocked and didn't know how to change her mind.

Jungkook: I do- I don't think you are going to have fun Lisa. Somi is on a trip with her friends and dad is 24/7 in his office, working

He lied.

꧁Jungkook's thoughts꧂
I am sorry Lisa
I have to lie
You two can't meet now

Jungkook turned his gaze to his mother and spoke with a angry voice, but still tried to smile a fake smile.

Jungkook: Mom, can we talk

He and Mrs. Jeon made walked to the nearest guest room and closed the door.

Jungkook: Mom, didn't i tell you she shouldn't visit Busan now?

Mom: Jungkook, you have to think right. They are going to meet one day anyways

Jungkook: I know. I know but now is not the right timing. Both are not ready yet