M-E-W ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 7 <Bᴜsᴀɴ>

My son

My son

My son

My son

These two words were the only things I thought about on the whole way to his house.

We are currently in Busan....in front of a big house, almost like a mansion.

By looking at Jungkook only once, you would say that his son must be here.
He was somehow nervous and somehow happy.

I haven't asked him anything about his son yet.
I don't know what his name is, who and where the mother is, how old he is, why Jungkook didn't tell me about him and why he is not living with him right now!

I don't know anything. I don't even know, if I want to know the truth.

I just hope he'll accept me, after he knows that I am not his real mother.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

The door of the house opened and two maids where standing there.
The one bowed multiple times and the other one took his suitcase.

When I saw no one coming to take my suitcase, I just wanted to at least take it to the living room with me, since I didn't even know where the rooms were.

When I felt another hand on my suitcase, I lifted my head up and saw Jungkook smiling at me warmly.

I was just about to give up and smile as well, but then I stopped myself before it was too late.

I know it's not wrong to have a child or to have married before, but he didn't tell me.

I thought he trusts me and will never hide things from me, but I was completely wrong.

I trusted him and told him every little detail about my life.

I wanted him to know how i feel about him, how special he is for me now, how i am starting to have feelings for him...
but, he didn't notice anything.

Jungkook: honey, let me take your suitcase

'As much as I love this nickname, I don't want to hear it anymore..
I have to do this
I have to become emotionless and cold again, just to let you know what you have done
I have to ignore you today'

I looked at the other maid behind us with a warm smile and asked with a sweat voice

"could you please go with me to a guest room? I don't know where they are"

She immediately smiled and was about to take my suitcase, but i stopped her.

Lisa: No, no thank you very much. I can take it with me, it's not heavy after all

She nodded then walked with me to the stairs, leaving the one, i don't want to talk about, alone.

The maid opened a door for me then waited outside.