Sleepover? Really? (Pt. 2)

Leo's POV

I'm still not a hundred percent prepared when Amanda knocks on the door, my room is mostly clean and David and Conner just left. David said something about having a date with Tara.

I launch down the stairs, almost breaking my ankle, and answer the door, out of breath.

"Why do you look like you just ran a mile?" Amanda asks in a teasing tone. I cant help but smile, until her dad honks the horn and gestures for me to come up to the car.

"Yes?" I ask, trying my best to make eye contact with him. Mom and Dad told me that it makes a better impression on adults if you can make eye contact.

"I just wanted to tell you to be careful with my daughter, when we get back at the end of the weekend I want her to be the same as when we left. No changes, do you understand?" He asks, scowling.

"Yes sir." I say, "No changes." 

He nods and closes the window as Mrs. Ellerby leans across her husband to say goodbye. Amanda walks down and stands beside me, waving at her parents.

"So..." I say after her parents round the corner. "What do you want to do?"

"Watch a movie, finish homework, do your nails." She trails off, walking back up to the house.

"Wait..." I trail off, following her inside. "Your kidding, right?"

"Who knows, maybe I am, maybe I'm not." Amanda smiles and plops down on the couch. "Lets watch a movie."

Time Skip

Amanda's POV

Leo has his arm around me and is making jokes about the movie when my phone dings. I ignore it at first, until it dings again, and again. 

"Are you gonna get that?" Leo asks, glancing at my phone.

Sighing, I reach over and pick it up. Reveling several texts from Stephanie.

Stephanie: OMG

Stephanie: boy rory just asked me out!!!!

Stephanie: what do i sayyyyyyy?

Stephanie: amanda????????

 Amanda: idk

Amanda: say yes

Stephanie: ok im doing it 🥰

Amanda: good luck

I turn off my phone and snuggle back into Leo. "Are you going to tell me what that was about?" He asks, adjusting his arm.

"Nope." I say, popping the puh sound. 

He groans and hits play on the movie. "How am I supposed to be the man of knowledge, if I have no knowledge?"

"You are not 'the man of knowledge'." I laugh. 

He mock gasps, "How dare you! I am the man of all knowledge!" 

I giggle and kiss him on the cheek. "Okay, weirdo."

"I'm your lovable weirdo, though." He says, nuzzling my head.

"To true, to true."