Anniversary

Brenda's POV

October 13th

This morning I woke up happy and energized...until I realized what today is. Sam and my third anniversary. Chord told me that I need to try and not think about Sam for a few days, and now I know why. Thoughts of Sam started running through my mind as I sat on my bed and started crying.

Third Person POV

When Chord finally realized what today was, and that Brenda was the only one not awake, he immediately went to her door. He knocked and leaned close to it when she didn't answer. He could hear her quiet, muffled sobs. Knowing the door wasn't locked, he twisted the door knob and walked in. She was curled up in a ball, her face buried in her arms, crying her eyes out. He rushed over to her and puled her into his arms. Her sobs made him want to cry along with her, and he didn't know why. He rocked back and forth while she cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry!" She cried.

"It's okay, just let it out." He said, hugging her tighter.

Meanwhile, back in Ohio

"Guys, have any of you seen Sam?" Mr. Schue asked walking into the choir room.

"No. I've been calling him and texting him all day." Laura said.

"So have I." Jake and Ryder said at the same time and looked at each other at the same time.

"He hasn't answered at all. No once, and I've called him 15 times, and texted him like, 30 times." Kitty said.

"You guys know what today is right?" Blaine, who was visiting, asked.

"No, what?"

"Today would have been their third anniversary." He answered.

"Um, I'm confused. Sam and whose anniversary? We've only been here for about a month, we have no clue who your talking about." Luke said.

"Brenda Jackson went to this school, and dated Sam for two and a half years." Marley answered.

"The singer Brenda Jackson?"

"Yeah."

"You guys don't think he went off the deep end do you?" Ryder asked. Everyone looked at him." I mean, at one point, he was insanely depressed, remember?"

"Do you mean 'went off the deep end', by committing suicide?" Mr. Schue asked.

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Look, I know Sam acts like an idiot sometimes, but he's not stupid enough to kill himself." Unique said. Hunter looked at her from across the room." That boy knows that doing that won't help him, or his family for that matter. He wouldn't want them to be sad or depressed like when they lost their house." She finished.

"You're right, Unique. We'll go by Mrs. Donna's house after school and check on him, see if he's there." Jake suggested. Everyone nodded, and started practicing, even though the ones who knew him well were worrying about him.

TIME SKIP

After school

The entire glee club went to the house after school, and Santana, who was also visiting, started banging on the door, and when no one answered in the five seconds after she knocked, she opened the door, letting herself in. Mary was walking down the hall to open the door at the time.

"Where's Sam?" She demanded. She didn't let her answer before yelling his name and walking into the living room.

"SAM EVANS!" She yelled as Mary said,

"Santana, stop yelling he's asle-at least, he was."Mary said, looking at her son who was now sitting up on the couch, blanket wrapped around him, glaring at the group.

"Why didn't you come to school today?" Jake asked. Sam groaned and plopped back down into a lying down position.

"He's sick, so thank you for waking him up, after he finally fell asleep." Mary said, glaring at the kids. She sat beside Sam's head. She let him put his head in her lap and started running her fingers through his long hair.

"Yeah, thanks a lot Satan." Sam grumbled, turning onto his side so he could look at them.

"Well, you weren't answering our phone calls or texts. We were worried about you." Kitty said. Sam scoffed.

"Yeah, whatever. And I left my phone upstairs so I didn't hear it."

"Y'all should have called me, and I would have told you." Mary said.

"Well, we thought he went off the deep end for a little while."

"What? I'm not stupid, I'd never do that, no matter what. Yeah, I know what today is, but I don't even care right now because I feel like absolute shit."He said quietly.

"We're sorry, especially because we woke you up."

"It's fine, just let me go back to sleep." He mumbled and covered his face with his arm. A little while later, he was asleep,and everyone who didn't live there left.

Back in LA

Brenda had finally calmed down enough to talk where he could understand her.

"I'm sorry. This morning I woke up and I was happy and energized, then I realized what today was and the thought of him just ran through my mind and I started crying." She said. She was still in his arms, mostly because he didn't want to let her go, because she'd probably start crying again.

"It's alright, Brenda. You need to let your emotions out, instead of bottling them up."

"Like you do?" He chuckled slightly

"Yeah, like I do. Because when it hits you, you can't stop it and you just break down into a hysterical crying fit. Santana did that one time, Mercedes told me that."

"Yeah, she did. it was funny after wards because she cussed Puck out for no reason." He laughed again.

"I think I know what will cheer you up." He said.

"What?" She asked.

"Well...." He told her what he was planning to do and her mood immediately changed, from sad, to happy in less then five seconds.

 I hope y'all liked it! Sorry for the mistakes. And what do you think Chord is planning to do? Jenientje probably knows! ;)