Proposal

Third Person POV

Thursday, November 20th

While everyone was on their way to the choir room, Chord pulled Kurt aside.

"Hey, I'm gonna propose tomorrow, but for now I need you to keep her occupied. Away from the choir room. And if she's on her way back at any time, call me so I'll know, okay?"

"Aye Aye captain!" He saluted and Chord snorted. He watched from around the corner as Kurt made Mercedes follow him to the auditorium. Quickly, he ran into the choir room and locked the door he came in, then he ran to the other door and locked it, and finally locked Mr. Schue's office door.

"Whoa, dude, is there a damn shooter in here or something?" Puck asked like the idiot he is.

"No, I had to lock the doors to make sure Mercedes couldn't get in-"

"Uh oh, what'd you do this time?"

"Would you shut up and let me finish!" He exclaimed. Everyone immediately stopped talking and looked at him. Brenda was smiling from where she was sitting with Sam, his arm wrapped around her."Thank you. Anyways, for the past few weeks, I've been planning to-"

"Change your gender?" Kitty asked grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Oh my god no! This is about Mercedes, damn it!"

"Oh, go on, baby Chord." She grinned again

"I seriously don't like you." He said, annoyed.

"Alright guys, let him talk, because the girls will be freaking out in a minute. So will Sam, probably."

"Thanks Brenda. Anyway, for the past few weeks, I've been planning to propose to Mercedes, and don't interrupt me until I'm done." He demanded." Brenda went with me and helped me pick out a ring, which is currently in her pocket." He looked at her and she excitedly hopped off her chair and skipped down to him, handing him the small black ring box, before going back to sit with Sam, who chuckled and kissed the side of her head." I'm going to propose to her tomorrow, but I need y'alls help. For one, I need help figuring out what song to sing, because I over heard her saying that she wanted me to sing when I propose to her."

"Dude, I already know what song you should do." Sam said grinning. He told Chord and everyone started going over the plans with everyone, and he got a text from Kurt saying that he and Mercedes were on the way back to the choir room. He quickly ran around the room, unlocking the doors, and nearly busted his nose he opened one so fast, which made everyone start laughing. Mercedes was reaching for the knob when he unlocked it and opened it, jumping because he didn't know she was there already.

"Good god." He mumbled.

"You alright?" She asked looking at him weird. He grinned.

"Perfectly fine!" He kissed her sweetly and she giggled into it.

TIME SKIP

Friday, November 21st

"You ready bro?" Sam asked, clapping Chord on the back.

"Definitely. You ready to actually bring her hard headed rump to the auditorium?" He asked and Sam burst out laughing." What?"

"You-hahaha-said rump! hahaha."

"I blame your girlfriend for that." He replied, and Sam immediately sobered up.

"Shut up." He said and looked at his watch." Alright, get your ass to the auditorium. Brenda will text you and tell you when to start singing." Chord nodded and made his way to the auditorium without Mercedes noticing him. Sam was waiting at the door, because that's where she was headed.