Tiny Hands

Brenda's POV

As usual, everyone was at our house, in the living room. I was sitting on Sam's lap, his arms wrapped around me, and I was playing with his fingers. It's been two days since his panic attack, and no one has said anything about it.

"You seriously have some huge hands." I said, looking back at him. He smiled.

"And you have tiny hands. Like Rachel." He said. She looked at him, arms crossed over her chest.

"Excuse me?"

"You have really little hands!" He said shrugging. I snorted. I turned so that I could put my head on his shoulder and see everyone else." Hold one of your hands up." He said, and she did, reluctantly. He put his hand against hers and I started laughing.

"Oh my god, that makes my hand look even smaller!" Rachel exclaimed, moving her hand away from his. He laughed too. I picked up a pen off the table and handed it to Sam. I stood up, then sat back down, this time, I was facing him.

"Hi."I said cutely.

"Howdy." I snorted, hiding my face in his chest while I laughed. I sat back up and held out my hand."What?"

"Draw or write something." I answered. He nodded and used one of his hands to hold mine, the pen in his other hand. I waited until he was done. He wrote my full name, then drew a heart below it, then put his full name below the heart in cursive.

"That's so pretty! When did you learn to write like that?"

"Well, I've always been able too, I just write so fast and sometimes my dyslexia acts up and...yeah. You know what I mean." I laughed and let everyone see it.

"She'll probably get a tattoo of that now." Chord mumbled.

"Shut up. You never know. Maybe not on my hand though." I said, and winked at Sam.

"Did you show him your belly button ring?" Mercedes asked. Sam looked at me, and raised his eyebrows.

"Belly button ring?" I blushed and nodded."Can I see it?" I nodded again, and lifted my shirt up a little bit and showed him my belly button. The belly button ring was a small diamond at the top, then a heart with a purple diamond in the middle."Cute."He said, then whispered in my ear,"Sexy actually." I pulled my shirt back down and slapped his arm, laughing. He grinned cheekily.

"Just so you know, that's the only other place I would get a piercing. Besides my ears." Everyone laughed. My phone started ringing a little while later, while I was in the kitchen. I jogged to the living room, took it from Sam, who was holding it out to me, and answered it on my way back to the kitchen.

"Hey Matthew."

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked. I put my phone on speaker and said,

"I'm in my kitchen, about to start baking a bunch of stuff."

"For what?"

"A friend of mine is getting married tomorrow."I answered, walking around the kitchen grabbing everything. All that I could reach at least.

"Who?"

"You're full of questions today aren't you?" I asked laughing." Rachel and Finn."

"Oh, tell them I said congratulations."

"Oh, you can do it yourself. All my friends are listening to my conversation right now."

"Thank you!" Rachel called. Matthew laughed.

"You're welcome." Then everyone came in to watch me bake.

"So, why'd you call me?" I asked."Wait, hang on. Sam, will you get the vanilla for me?"

"Yes, shorty."

"Shut up."I laughed as he handed it to me."Anyway, why'd you call?"

"I was just calling to see if Puck, Quinn, and Sam are coming back to LA with you."

"Yes, yes they are. Even if I have to drag Sam on that damn plane with me I will."

"He doesn't like planes?"

"No. Neither does Chord, but Mercedes usually gives him NyQuil to knock him out for the whole ride."I answered, measuring everything."That's what I'll do to Sam. Or just keep him entertained with Sponge Bob."

"Ha-ha, wow. That's not all I wanted to talk to you about. You have two more songs you want to record for your album. Sparks Fly and what else?"

"Don't You Wanna Stay. Why?"

"That's a duet right?"

"Yep."

"How do you feel about doing it with Sam?" I grinned, then I froze.

"Wait, are you serious?"

"Well duh. He did an awesome job at either Sectionals, Regionals, Nationals, which ever one it was you two sang that at, and I've pretty much stalked you and his YouTube pages so, yeah." He answered.

"Um, thanks? I guess?" Sam said, more like asked.

"No problem. Plus, Brenda, you have that photo shoot scheduled for January 29th, but the photographer is to busy that day to do it, and we can't cancel it, so do you think Quinn would do it? She'd get paid a pretty good amount of money."

"Dude are you serious? Hell yes I'll do it!" Quinn exclaimed. Matthew laughed, along with everyone else.

"Oh, and Sam, get ready to start recording your own original songs when you get to LA. Bye!" He hung up and Sam just looked at me, eyes wide and mouth open.

"Did he just?"

"Give you a record deal?"

"Yeah."

"I think he did." I exclaimed and hugged him."We're gonna have the best time in LA!"

Anddddd....this book is finished! I hope you like the ending, and sorry for mistakes! Book five won't be up for a while, because I'm going to focus on 'Our Family' and 'Baby....In High School' for a few weeks. I'll work on the book a little, but it won't be up for a while.