chapter one

Louis Pov

Well today is my first day of school. I moved here from Doncaster, my dad kicked me out for being gay. Well now I live here with my mom and twin sisters, my other two sisters still live with my dad.

I hurry up getting dressed trying to not be late on the first day of senior year. I quickly take a blue raspberry lollipop on my way out the door so I can suck on it on the walk to school. I am pretty good with directions so I made it to school without getting lost, I also made a friend on the way there too, his name is Zayn I think.

"Hey Louis what class do you have right now?" Zayn asks "I think I have math or some shit" I try to be one of those to-cool-for school kids. Not sure why, I like the idea of showing people im a badass. I think Zayn is part of the populars because a lot of girls are looking at him. Well he is an attractive lad, but he isn't my type.

"Hey look its the ugly fag!" Zayn shouts and points across the hallway. I guess I'm not coming out here anytime soon. Zayn pointed to this adorable boy who has the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen.

"Zayn what class do you have?" I ask to change the subject so he will stop bullying the beautiful boy. "I don't know nor care. I skip." He casually says. Yeah he is definitely popular. But me trying to change the subject did not help, Zayn and a few other boys walk over to the beautiful boy, I think the other populars are Nick and Ashton, Zayn was talking about them on the way to school. The boys shove the boy into the lockers, you can see the fear in his eyes. I feel bad but I can't really do anything.

They knock all of his books out of his hands then walk away. He falls to the ground and tries to pick up all his books before the bell rings. I walk over to him and pick up his books and hand them to him. I gave him a smile, he blushed. He got up and started to walk away. "I never caught your name?" I ask him wondering about the beautiful eyed boy's name. "Uh- It's Harry". "Yo Louis! Come on lad". I smile at the boy again to show im no harm and walk over to Zayn, Ashton and Nick. "Why the fuck did you help him?" Zayn growled. I just shrugged and followed Nick and Ashton.

School went by really quick, it was a pretty good day besides the incident this morning. I really need to find new friends, maybe the beautiful boy? Well if I get bullied for being his friend at least I know how to fight back and protect myself . I am going on a walk soon because it's getting dark, maybe I can find a park to go to. I always go somewhere at night to watch the stars.

I grab another blue raspberry lollipop and start my walk to find my new spot to watch the stars. To my surprise I found a park only two blocks away. I sit on a hill and rest my back on a tree stump and look up.

The second most beautiful thing in the world. The first is that green eyed boy.

I hear shuffling behind me. I look and it's that green eyed boy who was getting bullied at school. "I-I have never seen you here before, sorry to bother you." the fear in his eyes you could see a mile away. "Where are you going?" I ask as he shuffles away. "I-since you come here now I- I don't know I just don't want to bother you" He looks like he is ready to be punched- oh.

He thinks because I hang out with Zayn that I am going to hurt him. I smile at him "No if you came here before me I can leave, I just was trying to find a spot to look at the stars. And here they look beautiful." Harry smiles back. "Yeah-Yeah they really are beautiful, they are my only friends." he shyly says and sits down and puts his back against another tree stump.

"You have to have at least one friend." I frown, someone as beautiful as him should have millions of friends. "Besides my sister Gemma I have no one, and Gemma doesn't even like me..so.." he trails off.

"Well I could be your friend!" I shout really loud. He flinches at the loudness but smiles. "You can't be my friend, you already are friends with Zayn and he woul-"

"Who says I am friends with that dick head?" I ask cutting him off. He smiles and giggles. Fucking giggles. Ah music to my ears I can hear him giggle and laugh all day long.

Then I remember Zayn calling Harry a fag. "Hey I have a question." He looks up and tips his head to the side, still giggling. "Are you gay? I heard Zayn calling you a fag-". His giggling stops and he has fear in his eyes again. Does everyone hurt him? I swear to god next time someone put their hands on him their asses are getting kicked.

He lightly nods his head and looks down. No one should be ashamed of being gay so I walk over to him and cup his face in my hands and tip his head up to make him look at me. He jumps scared I'm going to hurt him. "No one should be ashamed of being gay." I state my thoughts. He just looks at me confused. I let go of his head and then sit in front of him and lay down to look at the stars. He lays next to me "Thank you" He smiles and turns to look at me.

I do the same and look at him. I smile and just admire the beautiful boy. "You are like a sky full of stars" I state my thoughts again. He gives me a puzzled look. I wink at him then look back at the stars.

We walked home. I figured out we are neighbors. Tomorrow I am going to walk with him to school. I smile before closing my eyes and dream of a green eyed boy.