chapter two

I look over at my beeping clock. Ugh this fucker is annoying. Wait, I'm going to walk with Harry to school today! I bolt out of bed and head to my shower to make sure I smell good. I pick out black skinnies, a dark blue and green shirt and top it off with a jean jacket. I hop down the stars and grab a blue raspberry lollipop and skip over to Harry's.

I knock on his door and after a minute a beautiful girl open ups the door, she looks about my age. "Well Hello to you." she smirks. I smile back trying not to be rude. I know she is flirting with me. Haha. "Who is it Gems?" I hear an older lady scream.

"A fine boy! I think I saw him with Zayn yesterday!" Gemma screams back. Ah yes Harry's sister. "What are you doing here? Trying to get me?" she asks with a grin. No actually if you step out of the way I'm trying to get your brother dumb fuck. Which I would never say, so I just smile at her and shake my head.

She gives me a confused look. "M'Here for Harry, is he home?" She looks like she just got hit by a bus. I really want to take her picture right now. "He just left." she scoffs rolling her eyes. Being a bitch huh? Two can play at that game. I heard a kid talking about Harry in class the other day and they said his last name is Styles. "Awe to bad. I was hoping to get the better looking Styles to walk to school with me. Eh I guess you won't be so bad.-Do you wanna come with me instead?" I ask and her frown literally turns upside down. I smile back. "Hey Gems-" I hear the beautiful voice of an angel. "L-Louis what are you doing here?" I smirk about to talk but gets cut off by the bitch herself.

"He came by to pick me up so we can walk to school together." she smirks at her hurt brother. Oh no she didn't. "Actually I came here looking for you beautiful." He blushes at the name. I smile as Gemma's face turns back into a frown. Take that dog ass looking bitch. Harry's face lit up, that was the best thing to watch in the whole entire world. I smile back at him.

We got half way to school but was stopped by Zayn. "Lewis why are you walking to school with him?" Zayn growls like a dog. Please this bitch is really goin- Harry's happy face was turned back into a frown. Uh hell no you didn't- "First off its Lou EE not Lewis" I growl back at him. "Also what's wrong with him? The only thing I see wrong here is you bitch. So back your small dick ass back and go fuck yourself. Oh wait, I forgot you cant you don't have a dick to." I make a fake pouty face.

Zayn and Ashton both get taken back by what I said. "Hey say, where is Nick? Did he finally grow a brain and realized he was better than this group?" I quickly say. Harry's face lights back up and he giggles a bit. There's my boy's smile. I smile back at him with a little wink.

Which makes him giggle more loudly. Zayn gets mad at Harry for laughing at this and grabs him. Harry quickly shuts up and gets scared. "Something funny fagg*t?" Zayn snarls. Ehm gets your hands off my boy.

I grab Zayn's collar of his shirt and pull him closer to my face. In that quick move he drops Harry. Sure I am a small lad but I sure got sass and I know how to fight. "Yeah something is funny. And when something is funny Harry can laugh. It's quite funny how you think you're the boss of everyone because you have a little bit of popularity. But the thing is you are bullying my friend and it will not slide by me. So if I find out you touch Harry I will not hesitate to kick your ass." I growl back.

Zayn just scoffs and rolls his eyes and walks back to where he came from. I start dying of laughter. "You didn't have to do that Lou" Harry says getting up and shaking his head. I stop laughing "Do what?" I make a puzzled face.

"You could have let him beat me up." Harry says on the verge of tears. I got up off the ground that I was rolling on. And look at him dead in the eye. "I will not have you speak about yourself like that. Got it?" I grumble. He just nods.

"Okay! We are going to be late to school, unless you want to skip." I smirk. "Let's skip!" he shouts back with a glowing smile. My jaw drops at what he said. He wants to skip? Harry looks like a good kid..what have I done.

He skips away going the opposite direction from the school. "Where are we going?" I ask him as I follow close behind him. He doesn't tell me.

We end up at a football field.