chapter nine

Louis Pov

Shit,fuck,bitch,what the fuck do I do?!

I just fucking told him I think I love him, I am currently sitting on top of him- what if he doesn't love me back? Or isn't even close to thinking about that.

Like we just started dating today?!

I quickly get up and run to his bathroom. What the fuck am I supposed to do now. I am sleeping over at his house and I don't want to be rude and just leave, he probably wants me to leave.

Maybe if I just sneak out the win-

"Babe? Lou are you in there?" I hear a knock on the door.

He called me babe- holy fuck, stupid fucking insects in my stomach. All I can feel are butterflies.

"Babes? Why did you run?"

"Uhm sorry? I just thought that you wanted me to leave I guess?" My voice was cracking all through that sentence.

"Are you crying? Lou can you let me in?"

And I thought I was a top, right now I'm acting like a fucking bottom. I think to myself.

"You're acting like a bottom?" Harry starts laughing.

"Shit did I say that out loud?" I unlock the door and move back to my sitting position on the floor.

"Yeah you did, your still really drunk. That's probably why you said what you said."

"Yeah...probably..." no I meant it.

"Come on let's go back to bed, your drunk I'm tired, not a good combination."

He is right. I try to get up but I slip and fell, stupid drunk self what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you always embarrassing yourself.

I fell my body being picked up and carried. What the-

"Now I really feel like a bottom thanks for this." I roll my eyes at Harry who is currently carrying me bridle style.

He just smiled and kissed my nose.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH what the fuck is wrong with me, I can't breathe holy fuck.

He sets me down on the bed and flops down on me.

"Sleepy time." He is so adorable I swear.

"What if I don't want to go to bed." I say as a joke.

"Well are you seven?"

"I want to be, now come play barbies with me!"

"You know when I was younger my sister would always make me play barbies with her and I used to only be allowed to be the boy dolls but when ever she left the room I would make my boy dolls fuck" Harry mumbles into my chest.

I start laughing really hard. "You did not."

"Oh I did and this one time she tattled on me because I made her dolls boyfriend cheat on her with my doll. She walked in on them fucking."

"Lets play barbies but we are the barbies!"

Harry covers my mouth with his hand.

"Sleep."

"No."

"Sleep."

"Barbies."

"It's 1 in the morning, sleep."

"I, want, to, play, barbies."

"Lewis fucking-"

"Lewis fucking Harold sounds fun."