chapter six

Niall got up to go answer. "Oh my god! Hi! I haven't seen you in forever!" Niall is shouting.

A minute later he walks in with a hot ass guy wearing all black with a skateboard in his hand.

"This is Xander everyone! He is my cousin." He smiled looking up at his cousin.

"Well hello I'm Elio!"
"I'm Michael."
"I'm Louis!" I smiled at him. He just rolled his eyes but smiled back.
"I'm Mia!"
"I'm Jaidyn."
"Liam" Liam waved.
"Luke."
"Harry, nice to meet you."
"Noeli."
"And I'm Maya."

"And I'm chicken nuggets." Niall said with a snort.

"Did you take your meds today?" Niall asked "I forgot-" Niall just smiled. "Okay just go skate."

Xander just walked over to the pavement area and started skating around.

"Okay back to the dare!" Elio screamed.

"Chill out Elio my ears hurt! Damn." Niall said with a small laugh.

"Okay I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Louis naked." Elio stated.

Harry looked up at me and turned bright red.

"I will do it if the clothes are still on." Harry states

Elio nodded. Knowing not to push Harry.

I got up and walk over to Harry to grab his hand and pull him up. We walked over to a closet and stepped in just as we were about to shut the closet door we heard another knock.

We stepped out of the closet and looked over at the rest of them.

"What the fuck is this? A whole ass party?! I want to get back at Louis damn it!" Elio screeched.

"You know you liked the dare so shut up!" I screamed back.

Everyone is just laughing at us fighting. Niall got up to answer the door.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?! Go away! I swear to fucki-" we heard a bang.

"Ow fuck!" Niall screamed back.

Xander walk over to see what was happening. "Chill out dude. What the fuck is your problem?"

Everyone in the living room looked at each other and walked to the front for the see what was happening.

We all gasped. Niall was on the floor with blood on his face and Zayn and his little crew was standing at the door.

"Well my problem is this whole friend group. They all are shit!-" he looked mad.

"What the hell did we do?" Maya asked what I was thinking.

"The two fags are my problem! Everyone hates me now because of all of you!" Zayn scream.

"Well good no one should like you." Mia laughs.

Zayn gets closer to her. But before he could reach her Niall steps in front of her.

"Get out of the way!" Zayn screams and shoves Niall.

"Niall!" Mia screeched.

I didn't know what I was thinking but I grabbed Harry and pulled him closer to me to make sure no one hurt him.

He grabbed on to my waist and looked scared.

Xander stepped up to Zayn and he towered over him.

"Don't you dare touch anyone. Leave now before you get your ass kicked." Xander growls.

"What are you gonna do?" Zayn rolls his eyes. He opened his mouth to talk again but before he could let out a single word he was shoved to the ground.

Xander started punching him really hard in the face. There was blood everywhere.

I tightened my grip on Harry.

After a bunch of punches and kicks Zayn was lying there unconscious. He looked dead.

We all just watched Xander in awe.

We heard one of Zayns minions call 999.

The cops came and Xander scuffed. "Glad I didn't take my meds today." He rolled his eyes.

The ambulance took Zayn and the cops took Xander.

"Well shit, now I have to bail him out again." Niall rolled his eyes.

We all just stood there in shock. That really just happened.

"Wait- again?!" Mia was surprised.

"He has really bad anger issues and has to take meds. He didn't today that's why he almost killed Zayn." Niall answered.

Hours later we all are still waiting on Niall to come back with Xander. He left like an hour ago.

We all just sat cuddled up on couches. Elio and Michael left to find a bathroom a while ago. They still aren't back.

We heard the door open and everyone looked at the front door.

"Hey guys!" Niall said with a cheeky grin.

"Where is Xander?" Maya asked.

"What happened with Zayn?" Noeli asked.

"Well Xander is behind me." He moved out of the way and Xander walked in and smiled.

"And Zayn is okay now." Xander said.

"What does okay mean to you?" I ask.

"He is in a hospital bed with two broken bones." He laughed.

"Oh my god." I started laughing with Xander. And Harry just cuddled more into me.

We all we're headed to bed and there was enough rooms for all of us, even though some people decided to sleep in the same room.

I walked out on a balcony and looked up to see the stars. I smiled up at them, they where beautiful.

I heard shuffling behind me and I turned to see a green eyed boy who I have a huge fat crush on. I smiled at him.

He walked over to me and sat down on the ground. I sat next to him and he laid his head in my lap.

I looked back up to see the sky and put my hand in Harrys curls and played with them. He looked up at me with sleepy eyes.

"Your really tired aren't you." I whispered. He nodded and cuddled more into my lap. I smiled at him.

He was really beautiful. He looked like an angel the way the moon light hit his face.

"your like a sky full of stars." I whispered to him as his eyes slowly shut.

I didn't know what room he was staying in so I carried him to mine. There is like 10 bedrooms in this house and like 8 bathrooms. Like I said before this house is huge.

I placed him down on my bed and covered him up and walked over to my side of the bed and slid in the covers.

I left room between us because I didn't know if he was comfortable sleeping in the same bed as me. But he answered my question by throwing himself super close to me and cuddling into my chest. I smiled and threw my arms over him to hold him close.

I feel asleep that night to light snores and mumbles from a sweet boy.