chapter four

I wake up to the house screaming. my mom is yelling at my twin sisters. "Maya is going to be fine! All of you will get along great!"

I walk downstairs and rub my eyes. "What the hell is happeni-" I was cut off from phoebe yelling.

"There are transfer students at your school and mom is letting one stay here!" Daisy just nodded with her in agreement.

"Whats so wrong with a girl staying here?" My mom asked confused. I shrugged and walked up stairs.

"Hey louis! You have to walk home with her today! She is only staying for a month." My mom yelled up to me.

"Yeah yeah."

I walk to school with my blue sucker while Harry is next to me. "Hey say why do you always have those blue lollipops" he asks.

"that is a secret for me to keep and for you to not know." I smile at him.
He frowns. I sigh.."I have type one diabetes. Uhm so my sugar is really low because I don't eat and sleep right. And I don't produce insulin." I say.

He looked at me confused.

"So basically I get tired really easily and to keep my body going I need sugar and this lollipop helps to keep my body going." He nodded his head.

Harry smiles and nods. He changes the subject. "Did you hear there is five transfer student?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, one is staying at my house." I roll my eyes

"Same here! Mine is Noeli." I smile up at him.

"Well mine is Maya. My sisters don't like the fact that she is staying for a month."

"Well the other three names are Elio, Mia, Jaidyn."

"It's funny that there are two Mia's well they are spelt differently." He laughed.

I laugh with him while we walk inside.

School went by fast.

I found Maya quick.

"Hey! Maya right?" I ask.

"Yeah! Louis correct?" She asked with a smile. I nod.

We are walking down the road. "Hey say do you think Liam is cute? I don't know- he seems really sweet." She says.

"Well I have my eyes on someone else but I say he is great for you!" I exclaim with a smile. Liam a cute lad, saw him talking to Maya after school.

"Ooo who is it? Spill the tea!" She laughs.

"His name is Harry!" I smile. Then quickly cover my mouth with my hand. And look at the ground.

"Hey why are you scared to tell me that?"

I look over at her. "Being gay here- I- it's bad." I stutter out.

"Well I transferred from the U.S and I think there is nothing wrong with being gay!" Maya said with a bright smile.

I smile back. "Thanks."

We get inside and phoebe starts crying.

Maya walks over to her and squats down to her size.

"Hey. I'm Maya." She smiled. Phoebe just shook her head. "M'phoebe." She says with tears running down her face.

"Hey hey it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you, I know how you feel, you don't like me here. If you like I will stay away from you." She smiled.

Phoebe just sat there while Maya stood up and walked over to me.

She rapped her arm around my shoulder. "Say your really short and tiny."

"Oh fuck off." I roll my eyes. Maya just laughs.