chapter eight

harry pov

I wake up from my dumb alarm clock. It's been like a week since I admitted to myself that I love Louis, and every day from then we grew closer and I keep loving him more every day.

I don't think he loves me, I mean who would love this thing?

Also in that week I may or may not have lost my virg-

"Harry! Wake the fuck you dumb bitch! You have to walk Noeli to school maybe you could actually get a girl for once."

"Once again Gems I am gay! I don't freaking like girls! Plus I like someone!" I scream back to my sister.

You may think this is a pretty shitty life to wake up to every day, and ya you're right. But my friend group knows how to cheer me up especially Louis.

All the exchanges students where told they had to stay the rest of the school year. Everyone was super excited to be able to stay longer.

Later tonight we are going to go to a bar? I guess Xander can get us in without us getting in trouble, Louis said he wanted to go so I said yes too.

I run down the stairs to meet up with Noeli.

"Bye mum! See you later?"

"Bye sweetie, you know Noeli is cute-"
My mum whispers in my ear.

"Bye mum."

We walk to school with our friend group, and before I headed into class Louis kisses me, KISSES ME.

I head to my first class, I was still on the adrenaline from when Louis kissed me. Like I like him that's obvious, but I didn't think he liked me back? Like kissing isn't just a friendly goodbye see ya later kinda thing is it?

"Curly? Are you paying attention what is the answer for X?" Mr.- wait it's a sub? What the heck is his name? He looks really young.

"Uhh sorry-"

"Start paying attention!"

I didn't even know I was in math class...

"Mr. Johnson?" A kid in the front asked. I guess his name is Johnson.

"Yes?"

"X equals 45."

"Thank you, Curly pay attention."

"Sorry." I quickly say.

The bell rings and everyone rushes out of the class, I am the last on to head to lunch.

"Haz! Come here sit next to me!" Louis screams on the other side of the cafeteria.

I give him a big smile and sit on his lap as a joke, wait what if he only thinks of me as a friend and thinks this is weird?

I quickly try to move off of him but he stops me?

I look at him confused and he just gives me a smile and holds me tighter.

Right now if I where to say I'm okay- that would be a lie. I AM NOT OKAY my stomach is doings flips and my face is heating up.

"Hey Haz?" Lou asks.

"Yes?"

"Uhm I was uh wondering if-"

"What's up?"

"Willyoubemyboyfriendandgoonadatewithmetomorrownight?" He rushes through the sentence so I couldn't hear him.

"What?" I scrunch my nose.

"Will you uhm be my boyfriend? And like go on a date with me tomorrow? If you don't that's cool too you know, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable and uh i don't know what I'm saying anymore so I'm going to shut up." He looks down at his lap.