chapter five

I woke up at 12am with my phone ringing.

"What." I state I didn't look at who was calling. I'm to tired for this.

"Hi! Oh sorry...did I wake you up?" It sounds like Harry. I look at my phone to confirm it is Harry. How did he get my number?

"Mhm...but it's fine. What's up? Also how did you get my number?"

"Well I wanted to know how Maya is. I was waiting at the place we always go and you weren't there so I assumed that you where with Maya. Also I got it from Maya long story." He sounded sad.

"Shit." I mumble. "I'm sorry I got caught up in the whole showing Maya around that I got to tired to walk. And I know that a lollipop wouldn't help." I laugh.

"Oh yeah it's okay. Noeli won't stop flirting with me- I can't wait to see her face when Zayn calls me gay." He laughs.

We talked for like two hours. I look at the clock. 2:30am ugh I have to get up soon. Back to bed it is. But before I could go back to bed I heard muffled crying.

I got up and found it was coming from Maya's room. I knock on her door.

She opened it with tears streaming down her face.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask quietly and pull her into a hug.

"I don't know. I kinda just miss home." She cry's out.

"It's okay. Its only a month that you're staying here." I hug her tighter.

"Mhm"

After she finished crying I looked at the clock and it read 4am. Good bye to sleep I guess.

I walk downstairs with Maya. "Do you want a cup of tea?" I ask. "Or coffee what ever floats your boat." I smile.

She laughs. "Uhm I will take tea. Thank you." I roll my eyes as a joke.

My mom walks in. "Well you guys are up early." She smiles.

"Yeah well I have been up since 12." I roll my eyes.

"Why is that?" My mom asks.

"Well it's hard when your so popular that everyone wants to talk to you." I flick my non existing long hair.

Maya starts dying of laughter.

I flip off Maya and walk out of the kitchen to get dressed.

I come back downstairs and grab my blue lollipop and wait for Maya to come downstairs.

Me and Maya both walk over to Harrys house to grab him before walking to school. Noeli came too.

"So this is the one and only special Harry?" Maya asks. I look over at her and roll my eyes and flip her off again.

Harry just blushes. "Hey your cute when blush." Noeli said.

I look over at Maya with a sad look. She shrugs and raps her arm around me.

I smile up at her. She smiles back down.

"Hey Harry we should be like them! A cute couple." Noeli shouted. I couldn't help it but I started dying of laughter.

"Yeah Harry! You guys should be a cute couple like me and Maya!" I kiss her on the cheek.

Maya starts laughing too. Harry just looks sad actually believing me and Maya are dating.

Noeli looked confused. "What's so funny?" She asked.

"Oh nothing." I say as we walk into school.