chapter seven

I woke up to screaming once again. This time it wasn't my mom and sisters.

Harry shifts a bit and turns to face me.
"They are so loud." He whined.

"Mhm" I agreed. I look over at the clock. 11:32am. I try to get up but Harry keeps tugging my shirt to tell me to stay.

"Haz we have to get up at some point." I roll my eyes. "Mhm. But not right now." He closed his eyes once again and cuddled into my chest.

I admire the beautiful boy for a while before kissing his head. "C'mon sleepy head it's twelve in the morning!" I exclaim.

I push him off of me and get up. He is still sleeping so I grab his arms and drag him out of bed. "Let's go get some food!" He shakes his head. "Why no?" I frown. "I don't eat." He states.

"Well I'm going to make the best pancakes! You should try a bite at least." I make puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes. "Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me mister!" He smirks "or what?" He asks. I'm going to kill him-

I grab his hand and run out to the hallway and down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Niall! Where is the stuff to make pancakes?" I ask. "In the white cabinet!" Is he dumb? They are all white.

"You idiot! They are all white!" I roll my eyes at Harry. He just giggles.

Xander come over and grab the mix and hands it to me. "Thank you!" I smile up at the giant. He is taller then Harry. He walks away and I start making the pancakes.

I made enough for everyone but they all came out a little burnt. Harry just kept laughing at me.

"Why does it smell like someone burnt down the house?" Maya asks running downstairs. Harry pointed at me and I flipped them both off.

Harry grab his chest and acted offended. I smirk at him.

Everyone came over and took a pancake and ate it besides Harry. I grab his pancake and sit on his lap.

I look up at him with puppy eyes and show him the pancake. He just shakes his head and laughs. "You know you can be really annoying sometimes." Harry says while laughing.

I shove the pancake in his face. "Eat it!" I squeal like a girl. He rolls his eyes and takes a small nibble of it. I turn to straddle his lap so I can face him.

I kiss his cheek and smile at him. He blushes. "You really are cute when you blush." I state my thoughts on accident. I rip a piece of the pancake. "Open up!" I smile, Harry open his mouth and feed him the pancake.

"I have a question." I ask Harry as he slowly chews the burnt pancake. He nods his head telling me to ask. "Why don't you eat?" He freezes and stops chewing.

"M'fat." He whispers, I could barely hear him. "You aren't fat! Who told you that?!" I scream. He isn't fat he is the most beautiful boy I have ever seen, with a perfect little body.

"Zayn" he whimpers. I frown. "Harry you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen."

"I second that!" We hear Noeli scream. I chuckle.

"See your beautiful. Please don't let Zayn and his little crew tell you otherwise."

"Eh." He just shakes his head. I ruffle his curls and he blushes again.

"How can I prove to you that you are beautiful?" I ask and he shrugs. My thoughts where cut off by a door slamming.

Maya comes in with Liam hand in hand. "Bitches who wants to get high with me?!" I smile over at them.
(No bc im trying to edit this bc the chapters are so rushed but like what did i do to this book- im-)

"I'm in!" I scream back. Everyone gets up from where they where sitting and walked over to Maya.

We all take turns taking hits and passing it around the circle.

"Who wants to play a game?" Mia screeched.

"What game will that be?" I ask.

"Never have I ever." She smiled.

"I'm in!" Everyone said at the same time. Everyone laughed.

"Never have I ever lost your virginity." Mia asks.

More then half of us put down our hand. The people who haven't lost it yet where me, Harry, Mia and Xander.

"Mia you won't be saying that for to long." Niall winked at her. She blushed and covered her face.

"Never have I ever been arrested." Niall laughed. Only Niall and Xander put down their hand.

"You do know the point of the game is to not put your hand down?" I ask Niall.

"That's not how I play! I want to put my hand down every time. Then it makes me look like a badass." Niall smirked.

"Only you." I say back.

"Never have I ever spent crazy amount of money on something stupid." Jaidyn said.

I put down my hand. Only I could spend seven hundred dollars on lollipops. But hey they keep me alive.

"Never have I ever fallen in love." Harry asked. While putting his hand down and looking over at me.

Well this hit hard. I mean ever since a couple weeks ago when I met him, I love the way he smiles I love the way he laughs it's like music to my ears. I love the way he looks at the stars when ever we go on walks. I love the feeling I get when ever he is close. I love how he cuddles up to me. I love the way he blushes when ever I complement him- yeah I just put my hand down.

Call me a uber lesbian all you want, I fall in love easily.

this chapter isn't really good..sorry I'm really tired 😩✌️ I think I might make Harrys pov next chapter- idk tho. Also like I wanna get high rn- or drunk which ever works 🤷‍♀️
(Gurl wtf was wrong with you, also be glad ur in hs now you do that shit a lot 😀)