Banquet de Grant Pt. 1

Alexia's POV
Kristie and I were dress shopping once again. "Babe, do we have to go shopping everytime we have an event?" I asked her. "LEXI! That's blasphemy! Of course we do!" I sighed as she dragged me into another shop. The only fun part was getting tailor made suits in any color I wanted. Kristie was going over the color scheme she wanted my suit to be in.
It was like some kind of floral pink color. My phone blared an NSync song and I knew it was none other than blonde mom.

"Yes ma'am?"
"Hey Chas, where are you right now?"
"I'm at the tailor's with Kristie."
"Lee told me to call you and see if you could pick up our dresses on your way home."
"Definitely. Consider it done."
I paced around while Blonde Mom explained the directions to the dress shop.
"Ok then I turn left on Liberty Street and keep straight on Malcolm Boulevard. Got it. See you when I get home. Love you too." I hung up. Kristie slid closer to me in the limo and wrapped her arms my neck. She kissed me slowly and before I knew it she was in my lap. "Mmmm, babe. Is that a new perfume you're wearing?" I smiled and pecked her lips. "Tom Ford Ombré Leather is the scent you're referring to my love." I placed my hands on her waist.
She French kissed me and as soon as things were getting heated my phone vibrated. "Please let it go to voicemail." Kristie begged. "As much as I would love to it's my mom." I answered it.
"Yes ma'am?"
"Did Kara tell you to pick up our dresses for the banquet?"
"Oh she's Kara today, she must've pissed you off."
"Answer the question I asked you."
"Ok yes ma'am we're about 5 minutes from the shop now."
"Make sure you check the dresses before the bring them home." We pulled up to shop and Kristie, unfortunately, removed herself from my lap. I used my X-ray vision to check the dresses for bombs and trackers. Clean.

"Moms, I'm home!" I laid my keys on the counter and the dresses on the couch. No reply. "I said Moms, I'm home!" Still no response. I used my super hearing and instantly regretted it. "Oh leeeeeeee, aaaahhhhhhh......" I proceeded to puke in the sink. "I'm going to Kristie's!" I said grabbing my keys and leaving.

I was starting up my bike when I heard heaving breathing. I shut off my bike and listened closer. "Please Ray, I'm sorry please don't do this." I heard a voice say. I used my nose and ears to follow to where the voice was coming from. I hid behind a red Audi. There was a small redheaded woman on the ground with a large man towering over her. He had a large hunting knife in his hand. I quickly changed into my Astragirl suit. "Please Ray, it was my cousin and she hadn't seen me since we got married and she was excited. She meant nothing by it. It was only a peck on the cheek. Please don't do this." She pleaded.
"Oh you had this coming you little whore." I flying kicked him straight into the concrete wall. "Are you alright ma'am?" I put her arm over my shoulder. There was a gash on her leg that was preventing her from standing on her own. I picked her up bridal style and flew her to a nearby hospital. I called Aunt Maggie on her way back to the parking garage and filled her in on the situation. "Yes ma'am, her name was Stella Stinton, maiden name Keller. Age is 33, height about 5'6, weight felt about 160 or 170. Hair color is red but natural hair color is blonde. Yes ma'am I'm going to retrieve the aggressor now. He is in my sights. Race? I believe he's" I pulled his wallet out of his back pocket. "Daxamite? Wait a minute! This is the idiot that tried to attack Mom when I got hit with the baby ray! I gotta call Aunt Alex I'm bringing this bastard to the DEO." I said with anger and excitement. "Hold your horses there, Baby Luthor. I'm with Alex at the DEO right now I had the phone on the speaker. As soon as Dax left your mouth she ran and prepared a cell lined with lead." I chuckled. I flew into the DEO balcony and threw the scum on the floor. Two agents drug him to his cell. Blonde mom flew in through balcony. "Is it true? Mon-El is here again?" She asked me. "Yes ma'am your sh**ty ex is here." She punched me in the arm. "You know your mother doesn't allow you to use that kind of language." I rubbed my arm. "Sorry." Aunt Alex came from the back with a large black rolling cart with her. "Um,Alex, what's in the cart?" Blonde mom asked and Aunt Alex didn't respond then proceeded to start running. Blonde Mom stopped her because the rolling cart was full of torture devices. She spanked Aunt Alex's hand. "Bad Alex Bad!" It was kind of funny to see. All of sudden I felt a strong angry presence coming from behind me. It was a familiar one to. I hid behind Blonde Mom. "Where. Is. He." It was Mom and she was fuming. That shirt Aunt Alex got Mom for her birthday that said 'Kryptonian Tamer' was a 100% right. Blonde Mom was literally shaking in her boots. "Lena, let's just calm down." Blonde Mom said with her hands up defensively. "I'm calm." We gulped. "Lena, if you were calm the veins in your neck wouldn't be popping." Mom looked at Aunt Alex with a glare so deadly I'm sure it would have killed Darkseid himself. Mom took a deep breath and composed herself. "I'm fine. I promise." She fixed her blouse and turned to walk to where the scumbag was being held. Blonde Mom jumped in front of her. "I don't think that's a good idea. Why don't you and Astragirl stay her with Winn? Alex and I will go and deal with the delinquent. Sound good? Ok cool." Blonde Mom backed away slowly then turned and almost tripped trying to get to the cell.

1 and half hours later
Blonde Mom and Alex finally emerged from the cell. Blonde Mom was limping and holding her ribs and Aunt Alex was grinning from ear to ear.
"Supergirl, what happened?!" Mom asked Blonde Mom. "Nothing to worry about just a little scuffle when I was restraining the prisoner." She sat down gently in the computer chair beside Winn.

When we got home, Blonde Mom ordered takeout from the Chinese restaurant up the street. Mom sat beside her with a pale look. I came up and hugged her from behind. I leaned down bit her on her cheek. "Alexia, move!" She said as she pushed me away. The red bite mark throbbed as she glared at me. "Chas please stop antagonizing your mother." Blonde Mom said between potstickers. I stole one of Blonde Mom's potstickers and ran to my room.