School AU Pt 2

Alexia's POV
I woke up in the indoor garden with a throbbing headache. "Wha-" I was stopped by a finger being pressed to my lips. I laid back down. Blonde Mom scanned me with her X-ray vision. "Well, Lee, her bones have returned to normal." I tried to stand but I failed miserably. Blonde Mom caught me. She hooked an arm around my waist and put my other arm around my shoulder. "Come on, let's get you to your room." Blonde Mom laid me on my bed. Mom felt my forehead. "She's burning up, Kara." Blonde Mom felt my forehead. "I'll go get Alex." Mom nodded . Blonde Mom shed her clothes and flew out the window.

Alex's POV
Poor Mini Me was going in and out of consciousness with a fever of 115. Her convulsions were 5 minutes apart. Her eyes would turn blue for 30 seconds then go grey for ten then green for a 6 minutes. She was extremely short of breath.

Lena's POV
I was holding my daughter's shaking hand while Kara was pacing around in her Supergirl uniform. Alexia's phone started to ring. A name rolled across the screen, 'My Hot Blonde'. It had to be Kristie. Kara picked it up. "Hey, Kristie. She's asleep. I will definitely let her know she's in trouble when she wakes up. Bye Bye." I relaxed a little.
Alexia started having another convulsion. It lasted 2 minutes this time. "Her brain is perfectly fine. I don't know why she keeps having these episodes." Alex hooked her up to an IV.

Kara's POV
I scan her bones when she started convulse again. Her bones were growing then stretching. After that episode, she tried to catch her breath. "Mom, I need-need to ca-call Kris-Kr-Kristie." She finally pushed out. "You are in no condition to talk on the phone." Lena said sternly. She looked to Alex. Alex agreed with Lena. She looked at me. Behind her, Lena was death glaring me. I raised my hands defensively. She groaned them opened her mouth. Her canines were long and sharp. A deep growl rose from her chest. She jumped out of bed and got on all fours. Her finger nails turned into claws. She turned to me and growled. I got on one knee and raised both of my hands then I bowed my head. I closed my eyes and prayed. When I opened them, Chas had fully shifted into a white snow tiger.

The next morning
I woke up a bit before my alarm and turned it off. I got ready for school. I took my shower and put on light blue jeans, maroon Converse, and my sleeveless maroon Supergirl shirt. I put on my black snapback. I tied my maroon and black flannel around my waist. I grabbed my backpack. I walked into the living room. Mom was looking hot. Blonde Mom's outfit was on point. I sat my phone down and set a 3 second timer on it. The picture was fire. I posted it on Instagram with the caption, 'Good jeans' because I was wearing my skinny jeans. I gave my parents kisses and went to get my bike. I walked into the garage and got my bike. I reeved it real slow. "Oh yes." I sped to school.

When I got to school, I was astonished to see this girl talking to Kristie. A growl rose in my throat. I walked up to her and put my arm around her waist. "Hey babe." I said before kissing her on the cheek. "Who's this?" Kristie smiled. "This is the new girl, Ruby Arias."