Christmas

December 22
Lena's POV
I walked into Hot Topic, still in my work attire. The blue haired girl at the counter beamed at me with a mixture of fear and admiration. "May,m-m-may, I help you, Mi-mi-Miss Luthor?" She finally stuttered out. "Yes you can." I said taking a step forward. "I'm looking for, and I do hope this is the right artist, CL snapback. Spencer's was all out." She looked at me in disbelief. I had to stifle a laugh. "Oh, it's not for me. It's for my daughter." She turned and took a black snapback with white cursive writing on it from the wall behind the counter. "And while I'm here, do you happen to carry any NSync merchandise?" The girl came from around the counter and showed me the Nostalgia wall. I nodded and she walked away. I got Kara the NSync beanie, t-shirt, hoodie, and fuzzy socks. I walked, more like waddled, to the counter. "Today we are having a sale on any purchase over $40, you get 3 pairs of earphones free." That gave me 2 ideas. I could give Alexia one pair since she somehow miraculously always seems to break hers; one to Kara because she always steals mine and keep the other for myself. I picked out a sky blue pair  with little clouds on it for Kara, a black pair with a 'dripping gold' effect for Alexia, and a green 3 leaf clover pair for myself. This was a great shopping trip.

Kara's POV
This was a disaster. The leather jacket I ordered for Chas was going to come late unless I paid extra, the ring I have Alex making for Lena still isn't ready and I have to fly to Paris tonight and get Alex and Maggie's special wine. I am the epitome of pressed and stressed.

Alexia's POV
Kristie and I walked through the mall hand in hand. "Alright, here's the game plan babe. We're gonna swing by Spencer's and get Blonde Mom's jacket, then off to Nordstrom to get Mom that Tia Water Infuser and I'm not old enough to buy alcohol therefore there is no use in getting Aunt Maggie and Alex anything."
"Babe, calm down. You're out the breath." I was heaving like a fat man on a treadmill. Kristie had to sit me down and rub my back until I caught my breath. "Thanks baby, you're a lifesaver." I said finally. Kristie kissed me on the cheek which made me blush like and idiot.

Alex's POV
Maggie and I walked into the mall extremely tired. We both had just left work. I was yawning with every step. "Thief! Someone stop him!" A tall white man was running right toward us. I tripped him and he face planted into the tile. It was a hard enough fall to break his teeth. I hope it did. Maggie handcuffed him. She handed him to an officer named Brent. "Make sure you put my cuffs back on my desk or I won't hesitate to beat your face in." She was so hot when she was mad.

Eliza's POV
I made Kara and Lena 2 chocolate pecan pies, got Alex and Maggie a bottle of chardonnay, and I knitted my granddaughter a blanket with the House of El on it.

Lena's POV
After spending 2 hours wrapping presents for everyone, I was finally done. I had to wrap Kara and Alexia's in lead so they wouldn't peek. I heard someone unlocked the door. "Kara, darling, is that you?" There was silence. "Yeah, babe, it's me." Kara came in the room and kissed my cheek. I already knew to leave the room so Kara could wrap presents. I sat on the couch and turned on a documentary on wolves. "Hey mama."  Alexia said as she walked in. "Hey Ms. L." I didn't even turn. I was to invested in the documentary. I just waved at them.

Alexia's POV
Kristie and I walked in my room. "Leave the door open!" I heard both moms say. I left the door cracked. Kristie and I started making out then I pushed her on my bed. I left an extremely noticeable hickey on her neck before I left her up. She whimpered exactly like a little puppy. I thought it was cute. We started wrapping presents faster than you could say apple pie. Kristie left because her mom called and I was definitely sad to see her go.
Now I was stuck with my family.

"Sit down right there Chas." Mom pointed to the seat next to Blonde Mom. "The game plan for Christmas Eve is..." She pulled out a clipboard. Very organized. "We wake up at 9:30 am. Promptly. Kara and I-woo! Too young for that one. Let's change that. We all spend an hour collectively getting ready. 10:30 am, we eat breakfast. 11:15 am, we leave for Midvale. Everybody got it?" We both nodded.