Blood Type

Alexia's P.O.V
I woke up bolted to what smelled like a titanium table. My head was throbbing. My head hasn't hurt this much since that time Kristie talked me into a drinking that whole bottle of vodka. I pressed the emergency button Supergirl gave me.

I heard a groan beside me; she was strapped down with Kryptonite. Dang. Whoever had kidnapped us had been drawing blood from her. It seemed they were about transfer to some humanoid creature. I could easily reach the transfer needle if I could just break this cuff.

I took a deep breath and tried to shift. I managed to break the cuff enough to slip my wrist through. "Chas, what are you doing?" Supergirl managed to say. "Saving you." I gave her a weak smile. I stabbed the needle into my leg.

Kara's P.O.V
I don't think I've ever seen anything like what was happening before my eyes. Chas' eyes were turning red, like fire red, instead of blue. She growled ferociously and broke herself out the cuffs without shifting. She turned toward me ripped my cuffs off with her teeth.
I felt like my self again. As soon I stood up, I was tackled by Cyborg Hank. I braced myself for impact and somehow I landed softly on my butt.

I was amazed to see Chas holding him by his collar. She growled in his face then threw him smack dab through 3 solid concrete walls. I was amazed. Then Lillian Luthor burst in with a handful of kryptonite. "Going down." I said as I felt myself weakening. Chas snatched the kryptonite out of her hand and crushed it into dust. She pushed Lillian out of the way.

She left the room and I sped after her; she was knocking down Cadmus members left and right. I put my hand to earpiece. "Alex, how far are yo-" before I could finish the DEO stormed in. Alex gave me a look that meant grab Chas. That would be a lot easier if she hadn't shifted. She was smacking down DEO agents like flies. I sped in and tried my best to hold her back.

It took an elephant tranquilizer to finally calm her down. She was loopier than the Corkscrew at Cedar Point. I put her on my back flew her to the DEO.

Alex's POV
Kara brought Alexia to the DEO. She took her to the medical bay and all they could tell her was she just needed to sleep it off. Kara flew her home. Lena is gonna kill her.

Lena's P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch with my laptop when Kara flew in with Alexia on her back. She was giggling like she was drunk. "Is she, dare I say, drunk?" I gave Kara a stern look. "Long story." She said jokingly. "I'm listening." She told me that my daughter had apparently been hit with an elephant tranquilizer and she saved Kara and herself. I was proud. Kara said she had to report to the DEO then she was coming right back. She sat Alexia on the couch, dazed and giggly.

I was so gonna kill her. "Mom, guess what. Did you know that purple vampires are close to green unicorns?" She slurred. "I'm sure they are, sweetie, now just rest your eyes and go to sleep." She put her in my lap. "Good ide-" Before she could finish her incoherent sentence, she fell asleep.

Kara's POV
When I got home, Lena and Chas were both asleep on the couch couch. They were so adorable. I picked up Chas, put her to bed, and tucked her in. I picked up Lena bridal style and carried her to bed.