Suspicion

Alexia's POV
Kristie and I were playing MKX on my new PS4. She picked Cassie Cage and I picked Jason. She was hitting me with combos I didn't even know were possible and let's not talk about that x-ray. "Touché, Kristie, Touché." I twirled the the controller around in my hand. "No mercy now, babe." I said with a smirk. After a 3 to 3 tie, we decided to play Call of Duty.

Kara's POV
Lena and I were sitting on the couch watching Dumb Dumb Dumber when we heard suspicious noises coming from Chas's room. "Oh yeah, right there Kristie, right there! To the left!" Lena and I eyed each other. I used my x-ray vision to look into her room. Kristie was sitting cross legged on the bed while Chas was putting a disk in her PlayStation. "Well?" I smiled. "They're fine, Lee. Relax." We went back to watching the stupidity that was this movie.

5 minutes later
Lena's POV
"Wow, Kristie, I didn't know you were this good with your fingers." I heard Alexia say. I was apparently about to blow a fuse because Kara kept trying to distract me. "Well if you like my fingers....." Oh for Pete's sake! I hopped off the couch and tiptoed toward Alexia's room. Kara was right behind me. We creaked open the door just an inch and peeped in.
Alexia was making out with Kristie in a way that I dare not describe. She hooked her leg around her waist and flipped her over like a flapjack. She definitely gets that from her mother 😏. I'd be definitely surprised if both of their lips weren't bruised after this. She had Kristie pinned like something from the WWE. "I love you." said Kristie while caressing Alexia's face. "I love you too." Kristie gave her another kiss on the lips. Kara and I left them alone. I am so proud.