Jinchuriki Pt. 1 (Naruto AU)

Alexia's POV
I walked through Konaha with my hands atop my head. I just returned from a month long mission in the Hidden Mist. I was very bored. I walked to the Hokage's office. "Hokage-sama, I have returned." I said to my mother. "Did you drive out the 'problem'?" She said with emphasis on 'problem'. "Yes, Lord Seventh." My mother. Lena Uchiha. She sighed and dismissed me.
I was still bored. I know! I can train with Big Sis Kara or my soon-to-be stepmother. Big Sis trained me since before I joined the Academy. She and Mom have been friends forever. She's one of the top jonin and a jinchuruki like me. I'm jinchuruki of the Nine Tails and she's jinchuruki of the Four Tails.
"Big Sis Kara!" I ran up hugged her. She held me in a tight embrace. "Hey! How was the Hidden Mist?" She said like the ball of sunshine she is, according to Mom.
"Very misty." I joked. We laughed.
"Big Sis! I have to show you this new jutsu I made!" I pulled out 3 shuriken. I threw them at the board and weaved my signs. "Lightning Style: Shuriken Jutsu!" The spikes of the shurikens were lined with lightning.
"Wow! That was amazing!" praised Big Sis. "Big Sis, there's something else I have show you. This happened in the Hidden Mist." I took a deep breath.

Kara's POV
Chas-chan had unlocked her Mangekyo Sharigan. "Have you told Lena?" She shook her head no. "Come on." I took her to Lena's office. "What's up?" Lena said looking up from the small stack of paperwork. "Chas has something she wants to show you." I nudged her in the side. She showed Lena the Mangekyo Sharigan. "Oh. I already knew."

Alexia's POV
My mouth dropped open. "A mother knows." She shooed us away. We walked through the village bored once again. A group of ninja ran past us. Big Sis stopped one of them. "What's going on?" She asked Itabe.
"Rogue ninja at the gate." He ran off. We smiled at each other and ran to the gate. There were Hidden Mist rogue ninja attacking my best friend. "KRISTIE!"

Kara's POV
Chas-chan shot forward, short sword already drawn. "Chas no!" She was wide open for attack. My legs wouldn't move fast enough to stop her. Before she ran straight into the enemy ninja's kunai she leaped over him and grabbed Kristie-chan. She laid down her unconscious body and stood in front of her in full defense mode. She wasn't using Sharigan at the moment but I knew she didn't need it to handle a few rogue ninjas. I stood back, not totally off guard, and let her handle them; then I made the decision to leave and check the perimeter of the village to see where the rogues got in.

Alexia's POV
There were two rogues to my left, three to my right, and one directly in front of me. Let's number them. 1-2 on my left, 3 directly in front of me, and 4-6 on my right. Number 3 came at me first and he quickly learned him much of a bad idea that was. He quickly caught a scratch across face to disorientate, then a stab to the back of the knee. I kicked him out of the way and blocked Number 5's strike with my short sword. Number 2 tried to sneak up behind and quickly caught a powerful shin strike then a teeth shattering blow to the face with my free arm. I head butted Number 5 and chopped her neck. She lay unconscious. Numbers 1,4,6 tried to gang up on me. 1 and 4 tried to grab my arms while 6 tried to take me out. Number 6 received a bicycle kick combo all the way from the stomach to the face. I used the momentum from that to fly back and Chidori the two holding me. Number 3 got back up and stabbed me in the back with a kunai. I managed to push him of me. I fell face first down and busted my lip. I forced myself I cracked my neck and forced myself to get up. I picked up Kristie and took her Aunt Alex-sama. Aunt Alex was the greatest medical ninja in all of Konoha.

Alex's POV
I was doing my daily checkups of things when my niece walked in with her bestfriend on her back unconscious. "What happened?!" Alexia came in looking battered. Her lip was busted. She laid Kristie-chan on the exam table then collapsed on the floor. There was a kunai stuck in her back. "Yua, prep for double surgery! Rally the nurses! Find another doctor to assist me! Winn-san go find Kara. Now!" Winn sped out lightning fast as I prepped for surgery.

Kara's POV
I figured out that the rogues infiltrated through a hole in front gate. I'll notify Itabe as soon as I find him so he can notify the Anbu. On my way back to the village, Winn almost knocked me over. "Winn-san, what's wrong?" He was out of breath. "It's Chas-chan she's been stabbed in the back with a kunai!" My eyes widened in shock. "Come on! We have to notify the Hokage!" Winn said pulling me out of my trance. "Yeah, let's go!" We sped off to the Hokage's office.