Flashbacks

Alexia's POV
I crossed Kristie over and dunked on Carter. Adam got his ankles broken. "Aww, come on babe! That's not fair! You got your Aunt Maggie and Alex on your team." Kristie whined. I stuck out my tongue at her. "That's real mature, Lexy." She commented. Aunt Maggie was a beast on defense. She slammed Adam's layup out of the basket like Shaquille O'Neal. Aunt Alex was gonna be nicknamed Slick Shot after this because she was shooting threes like it was child's play. As for me, I was the All American. I guarded Kristie like the goal was Fort Knox and she was a thief. Every move she made I was on her like Blonde Mom on Potstickers. "Mini Me!" Aunt Alex passed the ball to me and Kristie went Beast Mode on me. She grabbed that ball so quick it almost gave me whiplash. I dashed after her just catching her before she made it to the basket. "Come on, Chas! You can do it!" I heard Blonde Mom shout from the sidelines. "Crush her, Kristie. Crush her like an ant!" I heard Mom yell, who was Team Grant's coach, from the opposing sideline. Kristie broke my ankles so hard, I heard Blonde Mom wince. She dunked on me so hard. Aunt Alex helped me up while Aunt Maggie argued with the ref. She was 2 seconds from strangling this poor man. "Lemme go get your Aunt before she kills Winn." Kristie gave me a cold stare. I gave her the bird. "Later!" She shouted at me which made Mom turn red. Blonde Mom pulled me to the side and fake yelled at me. "And always brush you teeth before bed or you'll get gingivitis!" She yelled motherly things at me until Aunt Alex intervened and made it look real. We got back in the game.

The air on the court was still. Even the slightest twitch was noticed by all 6 pairs of eyes. Carter bounced the ball in to Adam. Adam took off to the other side of the court. Aunt Maggie was the first to go after him. She sped up and stole the ball and passed it to Aunt Alex. Aunt Alex lived up to her new nickname and hit a three at half court.

I had to repay Kristie for ankle breaking and Aunt Alex and Aunt Maggie knew it. "Gamma maneuver."

Kara's POV
Lena and I betted hard on this game. If I lose, I have to get drunk with that dreadful alien alcohol, then when I get sober, I have to get Lena a picture with Wonder Woman, who is currently in France. "Come on, guys! Please win this!" I have to win this at all costs.

Lena's POV
Kara and I betted hard in this game. If I lose, I have to copy Kara's God awful style for a week and I have buy Alexia whatever she wants for her birthday, no limits. I have to win this at all costs.

Alexia's POV
Kristie and I betted on this game along with my Moms and my Aunts. If i lose, I have to give Kristie a lap dance. If Kristie loses, which she definitely will, she has to try kale chips. Blonde Mom said if I win this, I can get whatever I want for my birthday, no limits. I'm gonna get a entire back tattoo and another motorcycle. I have to win this at all costs.

Alex's POV
Maggie bet me so hard on this game. If I lose, I have to take potstickers from Kara and kale chips from Lena and run like heck. If I win, Maggie has to do it.

Kristie's POV
Ms. L said if I win this for her, Lexy and I get a whole week at her house ALONE. I have to win this at all costs. "Gamma maneuver." I heard Lexy say. Her eyes changed colors and her Aunt Maggie was on on her Aunt Alex's shoulders. Her Aunt Maggie had her hands cupped above her head. Lexy jumped and her Aunt Maggie helped her somersault to the basket. She dunked like something on 2K. "Touché." Adam, Carter, and I let our eyes go orange.

Alexia's POV
"FREAK!" I screamed. "Language!" My moms said in unison. "Sorry!" I apologized. I called a time out. "Alright, rock-paper-scissors." I Aunt Maggie lost to me then to Aunt Alex. Aunt Maggie got subbed out for Blonde Mom. Kristie grinned evilly.

Maggie's POV
Kara was my sub. She better use her speed to her advantage. Alex called a timeout and trotted over to me. "I need a good luck kiss." She kissed me softly. "Nerd." I grinned. "Well shoot, if we're getting good luck kisses..." said Baby Luthor as she dipped Baby Grant and kissed her. Kara flew over to Lena and started making out with Lena. Baby Luthor looked at them and gave them the throw up gesture. Kara flew back.