Epilogue

Amber nearly gasped when she spotted her yearling son topple over into the grass. She rushed over toward him and picked him up.

"Oh, my little Jacob. Are you alright?" she asked her little baby, who was sniffling.

"Mom, I'm sure he's fine." Amity, now 11 years old, said with rolling eyes.

The moon goddess sighed as she placed her son back down, paying closer attention as to where he went. She didn't even notice her daughter go back inside or her mother walk out of the house and towards her.

"Amber, dear. Are you alright? You seem very protective of Jacob. Much more so than any parent should be." her mother said softly, bending down and sitting on the grass beside her daughter.

"Mom...I want him perfectly healthy is all. What's so bad about that?" she asked, leaning back slightly, but with her eyes still glued to Jacob's wobbling form.

Her mother sighed, "Amber...does this have to do with the vampires? You know that you wiped them off of this earth. Our world is safe now, thanks to you. Your father and I are free again..thanks to you."

"Your mother's right."

Amber turned around to see Zack walking down the hill with her father. She smiled at him, and he returned the smile. He sat down next to her, as her father sat next to her mother.

"There is nothing to worry about anymore, my love. You are safe, I am safe, your parents are safe, Amity and Jacob are safe, and our little one in here is safe as well." he mused, rubbing her slightly swollen belly.

She smiled down at her belly, glancing back up to see Jacob in his wolf, well, puppy form, chasing a butterfly around. He was much more agile in his puppy form, but he still managed to wobble here and there. She, along with her family and pack, found it amazing that Jacob was able to shift into his animal form by the time was he was ten months old. It had never been recorded in werewolf history, but yet here he was, a baby who has the ability to shift.

"I guess you're right." she said, rubbing her belly.

Unbeknownst to all of them, a shadow watched them all from his hiding spot, a glare forming on his face as he studied Amber's yearling, as well as her unborn child.

"Oh, Amber. You just wait. You think that your life is so perfect, but wait until that child of yours is born and matured, ready for the taking..."

(~~~)(~~~)

Hey Guys! I just wanted to say thank you for reading Albino She-Wolf! And yes, that was the ending. Very suspicious, don't you think?

Now we Vote! I know that I ran out of ideas for this book, but if I planned the other out I bet I could do it.

Sequel?

No Sequel?

If a sequel, then who should it be about? Or who would you want it to be about?

Please do the final:

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Spread

Share