Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Dr. Toby POV (didn't see that one coming(;)

I knew. I knew all along that Amber was in fact an albino she-wolf. I didn't say anything because I knew that they would do far worse to the poor girl than just enslave her. How do I know this, you may ask? Well, 36 years ago, we had another albino he wolf, and everyone also thought that she was numb.

That changed when her parents found her shifting inside of her room one night. When they discovered that she was albino, they immediately reported it to their alpha, who at the time was a werewolf known as Alpha Coleman, the most fierce alpha of that time period.

He took the poor girl, Sarah, and forced her to train for battles, but that wasn't the worst of it. Every time she messed up, he would take her to the Torture Room. No one, except for the alpha, knows what's in their, but we knew it was something bad considering we could hear her horrid cries for help miles away.

I didn't want that to happen to poor Amber. I actually didn't know that her "parents" would do such a thing as to sell her to the alpha as a slave. I never knew that they were heartless. Amy and Ronald seemed like good and caring people.

I guess it was just their reputation that gave them this boost of kindness. Anyways, hearing that she escaped was probably one of the most relieving reports I heard of besides my child surviving wolfsbane. I knew she would find a better life out there, maybe even her mate.

I was finishing up my studies on Amber's record when my clinic door flew open, revealing a tempered alpha. He walked over to my desk, and looked down at her record before snatching it up from me at the speed of light. No.

He couldn't see that information! He would surely hunt her down, but I knew it was too late, he saw her secret. I heard an evil laugh come from Alpha Robert.

"So, Toby. This is what you so desperately attempted to keep from my view? Haha. Little ole Amber is an albino she-wolf?" Haha. You old fool! She would have been the perfect addition into my army! And you let her get away!" he yelled at my face, slamming his fist onto my desk.

"Correction, Alpha. Amber escaped. I found out the exact same day that you did." I said calmly towards the alpha, trying to calm him down, but it only angered him even more.

"You date correct me, your alpha?! NEVER!! Toby Heal, you are now exiled from this pack. take nothin with you and get the heck out!!" he said, grabbing me by the neck and throwing me through my window, shattering it into a thousand peices. Luckily, my office was at bottom level, so I was able to heal quickly.

I ran away as fast as my human feet could carry me. I was getting too old for this, but being a werewolf has its advantages. After a while, I made it to the Blue-Moon Pack, which strangely had Ambers scent mixed in with it. She must be here! This is my chance.

I made it to a small lake to take a quick drink to relieve my thirst. I suddenly hear the rustling of bushes, so I quickly turn my head in that direction. I saw two figures walk out, one male and one female. Wait, the female is Amber!

"Amber, oh Amber dear. You won't believe how happy I am that you made it out in time." I told her, happiness dripping from each word.

"Dr. Toby, what are you doing here?" Amber asked, with a slightly aggressive tone towards me. Honestly, I don't blame the poor girl for being upset with me.

"I was exiled, by Alpha Robert." I said, spitting that name out like poison.

"Why?" she asked, now concerned.

"I protected you Amber, and he found out that I did." I told her.

"What do you mean? He abused me! What kind of protection is that!" she said back, getting louder by each word.

"That, my dear, was his mild side. If he knew about your secret while you were there, he would have put you in the front battle lines, and tortured you with his "special tools" each time you messed up. It's what happened to poor Sarah, the last albino in our pack. Poor thing didn't live past 22." I told her, feeling sorry for what could have happened.

"You mean, you knew what I was this whole time?" she asked with a few tears flowing, and the male next to her suddenly comforted her. He's her mate, such joy. I took this time to tell her something that I knew she would want to know.

"Amber, there's something else. During your enslaved years, I contacted your biological parents and told them everything. They said to trust me, for they made me your personal guardian. I may be old, but I can fight like a young warrior. I'm semi-immortal, so I take on the appearance of a 25 year old, when if fact I'm actually 68. They also told me a clue as to where they are located." I explained to her, the last part really getting her attention.

"Well, where is it?" she asked me.

"All they said was...where the red blood flows freely."

{~~~}{~~~}{~~~}

WASABI GUYS!!!!!

HOPED YA LIKED IT:)

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE, GOT LAZY, BUT IM BACK.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT DO YOU THINK THEIR RIDDLE MEANS?

WHERE THE RED BLOOD FLOWS FREELY?

LET ME KNOW!!

SHOUTOUT TO LAURENHUANG3 FOR HAVING THE IDEA THAT DR. TOBY SHOULD REVEAL THE SECRET SOME WAY!!

PIC ON THE SIDE IS DR. TOBY----->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE