Chapter 4

Chapter 4,

Zack's POV (finally, right?)

I just can't believe that the most dangerous blood-sucker has gotten info on my sweet mate. Who the hell went against his/her own pack and luna for an evil blood-sucker who wouldn't mind killing them after the job is done.

He must have done something pretty crazy to them to make them risk their own life to give him the information. I should've asked that guy some questions about the man or woman that his so called "leader" was talking to, but I had to be in possessive mate mode during the entire chat. I sigh as I finish up my thinking and go back to work trying to figure out who would betray me. The only 3 wolves I know who would do something like this are George, Ben, and Tina.

George was a good man, who loved his beloved pack and followed the rules. He even had two 16 year old twin sons who were now being trained as my new house-guards, but I know that old George has his dark side.

His mate, Dara, died of lung cancer, which is one of the only sicknesses that we wolves can get, 5 years ago. He believed that she caught it from my father, who actually did have it, but he survived.

Everyone knows that cancer is not contagious, but he went bonkers in the head. He always says that he will get revenge on me, whatever that means. With this going on, it's very possible that the old fool has gone crazy enough to help out a vampire prince. It's possible, so that's why he's on my list.

Ben was once my best friend, and we could count on each other for everything. He actually was going to be my beta, since he did come from a beta family, but that changed about 3 years ago, when I was finally 18, and ready to take over the pack.

He came back in a fit of high anger running through the pack house. I ran up to his room to find out the reason for this outburst, and I found out that he found his mate, but she rejected him because she kept saying that our pack's alpha, my father at the time, had killed her family in a war when she was little.

We went to my dad, who confirmed the truth with us. Ben was so angry at my family that he moved away from my pack. A year later, a got a phone call from him stating that he found his mate, explained to her that he left his pack, got back with her, and like old George, plotted revenge not only against me, but my entire family.

Tina was an old teenage love interest of mine. I will admit that she is still very pretty, but my mate is far more beautiful. In high school, we would always tell each other that we knew that we were mates, so we eventually got together, and dated throughout high school, and I even foolishly told her that I loved her, and she even "loved me back", but even back then, I knew that it wasn't true.

Finally, on my 18th birthday, when my pup finally matured into a full-grown wolf and could seek his mate, we discovered that she wasn't actually my mate, and this angered her.

She demanded that we be together the human way, but time after time again I denied her saying that I wanted my true mate. She tried everything though, but I was strong, and ignored her. 2 years later, I finally came to a state of mind where I actually thought that she killed my mate, since I haven't even had one, and I was freaking 20.

That very next year, this year, I meet Amber, the prettiest girl in the whole world, my mate. Last night at the dinner, I saw Tina, and boy did she not look happy.

I constantly watched as she gave Amber death glares, but luckily Amber never caught them as she was too busy chowing down on her food, which is something that she probably hardly ever got back at her old pack.

I feel Tina contacted the vampire prince, giving him the information, but she just found out that same night, so it could easily be George or Ben. I don't know, but after some questioning, we should pin point the suspect, and we will execute them.

Harsh, I know, but that is the punishment of harming a luna by law, so there is nothing that I can do about it. After going through some of their files, I hear a soft knock at the door.

"Come in." I say in my alpha tone, in case it's a client. I look up to see my little mate, yes, she's short, around 5'4 I would say, walk in with her beautiful hair in a braid.

"Um, Zack, I was getting kind of scared being alone." she said quietly as she slowly made her way over to me and hopped in my lap.

"It's okay. I already have 3 different people that could have possible done it." I said to her, since she needed to know as she was luna of this pack of course.

"Oh, well who?" she asked.

"A middle-aged man named George, a rouge and once good friend of mine named Ben, and a popular brat from this pack named Tina" I said.

"Why a popular brat?" she asked me. Cringing, knowing I didn't want to tell her this.

"I sorta kinda went out with her in high school, and I hated every moment of it." I said watching her wolf come out a little, causing her to growl possessively at me.

"MINE!" my amazing looking mate said as she cuddled up against me, making me purr in comfort.

"Yes, sweetie, all yours. I don't think it was her though. She just found out about you last night, so unless she has that vamp on speed dial, it probably wasn't her." I say as I kiss her now blushing cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, who do you think it was?" I ask her after she is done reading the files.

"Well, determining by Tina's high school grades, you can count that stupid cake face out. George seems in a troubled stage of mind, so he might not have the calm nerves to contact a vampire prince, so I'm leaning towards Ben. After all, it says that he was training to be beta, so he had to have known about the crazy vampire prince that kills albinos, and I bet he read files on other packs, including myself, and I bet that doctor that my so called "parents" sent me to knew of my albinoism, but could have been working for the old vamp. That doctor gave me the creeps, like he wasn't fully wolf or something like that. He always had cold pale skin, but anyways, I bet he put down that I'm an albino in my records that nobody in my pack looks up. His files also say that he has gone rouge, which means that he possible knows how to hide his scent to spy on other wolves, so I can guarantee you that he was near when you found me." she finishes collecting a mouthful of air as she breaths.

"Dang, you're smart. I have my best bets on Ben too, so lets go find him." I say as I stand up, gently placing her down on the floor.

"Lets." she says with her game face on.

Alright Ben, be prepared for a magical luna and a pissed off alpha.

{~~~}{~~~}{~~~}

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. SO, DO YOU THINK ITS ACTUALLY BEN?

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE DIRECTION BAND MEMBER?

MINES NIALL HORAN!!!!!!

IF YOU DONT LIKE 1D, THEN WHOS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?

PIC ON THE SIDE IS MAYA----->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE