Zayn and the other boys √

Arya's POV

My Mom left about three hours ago and now it's nearly 3 PM.  Valerie left to go over her house to grab enough for three weeks.  I was bored out of my mind.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Maybe I should go for a walk.  That could help the time pass.  The woods around the house are like a second home to me.  Nothing too bad should happen for ten or fifteen minutes while I'm out there.  It's not like anything bad has ever happened there before.  I've been out there plenty of times before, but my mother has never liked the woods.  The only thing she enjoyed the woods was how close it was to the river.  She said strange things happen in forests or in some other woodland area.  I don't believe in any of that nonsense.  I mean there are no such things like magic, gods, elves, or any other thing that you can think about.   That sort of stuff only happens in movies, stories, or in the twilight saga.  I was forced to read that twilight saga shit because my mom took away all of my electronics and wouldn't give it back until I read all of the twilight saga books.  There is no such things as vampires or werewolves in any part of the world.  I grab my jacket to keep warm as I left the house cause it's always freezing in Black Diamond especially if your near the water.  I wrote a short note for Valerie for when she gets home incase I'm not here.  I step out of my house and walk towards the woods that I know always provide adventure for the time that I'm there.  I quickly walk past the neighbors house; I still can't understand what the other three of them are.  The two that I recognize remind me of Brad, but I don't know what any of them are.  When I step out in the woods, I take a deep breathe and smile.  Even though these woods were like a second home to me, today something felt different.  I don't pay any attention to it and walk deeper into the woods.  I walk out deeper into the woods and  look around.  Someone is following me and it feels like Brad, it's not him.  It's one of the new neighbors.   I take a deep breath and turn around, but there's no one in sight.  I glance at the trees around me and spot a difference in one of them.  On one of the trees, its leaves are rustling and there's no breeze.  None of the tree's leaves are moving.  I walk over to the tree and glance around it, but nothing sticks out as abnormal.

"What are you doing out here?" A voice asks me from behind scaring the shit out of me.  I whip around to find that one of the new neighbors there.  He has a british accent.  He's taller than me and he has brown hair.  His eyes were even lighter than milk chocolate.

"Wh-who are you?" I ask him kind of neverously.  He felt so different from Valerie or mom.

"Zayn.  What are you doing out here?" Zayn asks me once again.

"I got bored and decided to come out here to pass the time.  There's always something interesting going on out here, so this is where I come when I'm bored." I tell him.

"Be careful on what you do sometimes.  You might get more than you bargain for." He stares into my eyes and tells me.  I stand there uncomfortable for a minute before he speaks again. "Do you want to meet the others?"

"Your friends?" I ask him slightly confused.  He laughs.

"Yes my friends."

"You don't mind?  I mean I just meant you literally a minute ago." I glare at him suspiciously.

"No, we've been rather interested in meeting you." He says with a half smile.

Why do they want to meet me?  I'm nothing special, but there is a different feel to them from everyone else.  If I go with him, then I might be able to answer my question about them. "Okay.  I'll go." I tell Zayn but he seems to be off in his own little world.

"Come on then." He says as he comes back into reality.  He walks over to me and grabs my wrist and pulls me toward his house.

"Could you not drag me and I can't feel my wrist." He immediately lets go of my wrist and stops walking as he turns to look at me with worry in his eyes.