03 | Leaving him behind

╔══════════════╗

𝗖𝗵. 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

⬧︎ 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ⬧︎

╚══════════════╝

۩۞۩───── ✧ ───── ۩۞۩

Phew!

SHE LET out a heavy sigh after finishing her packing. After staying at the mansion for a week straight, Mirae has eventually decided to take her to leave.

She will just tell that she had the best days while having her stay here. Not only because of Jungkook but also because of her.

Mrs. Kwon.

Jungkook is a diligent man, of course. Mirae didn't get how he was able to fetch time with his packed schedule and check up on her.

Yet he did it. After he had returned back from his work, he would visit her, just to make sure that she is well.

But having someone like Mrs. Kwon by your side is something that would make you experience less isolated. Mirae grew fond of her since day one, because of her caring and warm nature.

It's just like having your mother alongside you. And that feeling was sufficient for Mirae.

Mrs. Kwon became the sunlight to the rain inside her. She felt the motherly love that she never experienced from her own mother.

Mirae listened a lot about Jungkook as a child from Mrs. Kwon.

His little pranks, naughtiness, all about his six friends, who were all older than he was, their playfulness.

All that would be entertaining to her.

What Mirae didn't understand was that how Jungkook as a kid who had been a fluff ball, developed into this Jungkook who hardly even smiles now.

Must be life, right?

But she was curious. Yet she didn't ask about it, because it was NOT her place to ask so.

Jungkook was careful enough not to leak about the news of a girl staying at his. Or else, it would blow up like fire and his obsessive fangirls would eat Mirae alive.