07 | The one who taught him to be like this

╔══════════════╗

𝗖𝗵. 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

⬧︎ 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ⬧︎

╚══════════════╝

۩۞۩───── ✧ ───── ۩۞۩

MIRAE FELT her entire body burning up when she noticed that all the eyes were over them. The maids were gawking, their mouths hanging open.

Some of them were shooting daggers at her, who was later straightened by Jungkook's piercing glower.

Mirae had previously sealed her eyes while hanging onto him. All of the judging faces were still stuck on her head. Out of embarrassment, she nestled to his chest, which he had enjoyed for a fleeting second with a smile on his face.

Jungkook was taking her as if she was any shaft, very tightly yet very lightly.

When she unlocked her eyes, they had already been soaring the stairs. Her eyes slipped over his defined features, which were an inch away from her face.

His doe-shaped eyes with chocolate-brown pupils. His comparatively larger nose. His small upper lip.

She doesn't revive Jungkook smiling to its whole. But she does remember Mrs. Kwon citing various times how much he resembled a bunny whenever he smiled, showing his teeth.

He's an Angel, she thought as she never took off her eyes from his unique facial features.

Jungkook, with Mirae in his hands, strolled into the room, trying to turn on the lights. After failing to do so, he gazed at the girl helplessly.

"Could you―?"

Mirae was a little surprised as she heard his request. He glittered and added-

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall."

With noticeable pink patches on her face, Mirae loosened her left arm from his neck and reached it out to switch the light on.

The boy moved ahead, placing the girl on the bed before pacing back and standing there.

"Have some porridge?"

She shook her head. "I don't think I can..."

Jungkook rolled his eyes before leaving the room. Mirae didn't fail to notice it.