16 | A familiar someone

╔══════════════╗

𝗖𝗵. 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

⬧︎ 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ⬧︎

╚══════════════╝

Trigger warning: Panic attack

Trigger warning: Panic attack. if you can't handle it, please proceed to skip the chapter. 

۩۞۩───── ✧ ───── ۩۞۩

JUNGKOOK SEEMED dazed. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he watched down at the array of pictures sent to him.

The scenarios from Mirae sitting in the car outside his mansion to even the one that happened an hour ago, him driving with the girl.

He was clueless with his raging emotions.

"Fuck it." He grunted under his lips.

Mirae, who had been following him all the time cabled her brows in perplexity. "This is what I was gonna warn you about."

Mirae looked at him, bewildered. He closed his eyes impatiently.

Mirae couldn't help being chafed. Her chest was jarring already. The flag she had taken from his words clearly told her that it was something related to her.

Where did she go wrong?

Jungkook disheveled his hair harshly, feeling frustrated. "How the fuck did this happen?"

Mirae paused vaguely. "What is it?"

"Look―" he hissed as he shoved his phone to the girl's side, stunning her at once. She clasped it in her hands, averting her concentration from the boy who kept tousling his hair. Once her eyes had sunk over the device, she felt her pupils dilating. 

 "This can't be true―" her forehead creased, her mouth hanging open. Words failed her as she stared down at it yet again. 

"How's this p-possible?"

"How's this possible?" He mocked her tone, turning up from his posture and looking at her in skepticism. His face created an angered expression, wrath flaming in his eyes.