Chapter 1

Someone's pov

[How can you get late sid...You should fix your alarm properly...You must have scolded for being late.. Now stop thinking and get ready and for office...]

So , someone is sid...

In office, sid was working in her room...Suddenly,  someone knock the door...

Sid- Come in...

Someone- Sir, boss have called you in his room...

Sid- ok ...I am coming...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sid go to his boss room...

Sid- Sir, you have called me...

Boss- yes, don't call me sir, when we are alone...You are like my brother ...Call me  Abhi vai...

so the boss is abhishek...

Sid-ok ...abhi vai...do you have any work for me...

Abhi- yes...you can say a big opportunity for you...Sid , your are very good n fiction writing...I want you to write a fiction book, which contain all the emotion of life and it should feel like real story...But it should be a love story...

I have seen all your short stories you write for our news paper...But if you write a good fiction book we can launch from our publications...

Sid- vai, i know its a big opportunity....but , i never write love story ...do you think that i can write it...

Abhi- yeah , sid...i believe you can write it ...

Sid- ok, i will try...But , i need some time for it...

Abhi- Ok, take your time...I think you should go on a tour that you can make your mind fresh and can work on it...

Sid- ok..I will go...

Abhi- Ok, then i will arrange your trip for goa...i know you like sea...and i will arrange every thing you need...

Sid- Thanks a lot vai...You just take care of me like you little brother...love you vai...I don't know what happen if i not meet you..at that time...

Abhi- don't be sad...Come home tonight..vaisu told me to invite you...she cooking something for you...

Sid-- ok ...i will come tonight....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep supporting me guys....

Bye 

Shomriddhi...