Chapter 19

In the morning,  sid wakes up and finds himself in bed. As he moved, he found avu was sleeping beside him with a napkin in her hand.
He try to get up from bed, but his headache start so he thought to rest and wait for avu to get up.
After some time, avu woke up and find herself sleeping beside sid had already woken up. but he looks too much weak.
She checks his temperature and finds it normal now.
Avu- are you feeling good now?
Sid- no, actually.  Built a headache.
Avu- I think it's because of a high fever. You take a rest. I make e coffee for you. Your headache will be fine.

Avu goes to make a coffee for sid. After some time she brought two coffee for them.  She gives coffee to sid. then they both have the coffee. 

Sid- Avu, you should take some rest. you have to look after me the whole night. You must be tried. 

Avu- I am fine. I am not tired. If you need anything tell me.

Sid- I need you to take some rest.

Avu- You and your talks. No one can win with your talks. I am having a rest.

Sid- That's like a good girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night

Avu- Are you feeling good now.

Sid- yes, I am good now. Don't take tension. Maybe the fever comes because of an overload of work. As I am taking rest it is fine now.

Avu- good.

telling this sid was going outside the room. 

Avu- where are you going.

Sid- To sleep.

Avu- You will not go anywhere. You will sleep here only and I am not listening to anything about it. No excuse. I know you are still weak. If sleeping outside is needed, I will sleep outside.

Sid- Okey. I will sleep here. But, I have a condition. You will not sleep outside. If you feel comfortable you can sleep with me in the bed. I realize it, it is perfect for two people as we already sleep yesterday.

Avu- Ok.  I will sleep with you. FIne.

Sid- Fine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for today. My exam is finished now. I will give every day one update of any of my books.

Stay tune

Shomriddi...