Chapter 13

Siddharth finishes the cooking. After that, they have their dinner.

Avu- Siddharth, you cook really well. I did not expect much. But, all your dishes are amazing and very yummy.

Sid- Thank you. 

Avu- By the way, how you learn cooking.

Sid- By experimenting. I live in a hostel and hostel food sucks. I have health issues at that time. so I need to have healthy food at that time. I have to make it for myself. This way , I learn cooking and now, I am enjoy it.

Avu- That's great. I am happy, I found a good cooking teacher for me. You know, mom always scolding me for learning to cook. I tried one-two times. But, it becomes a disaster. So, I appoint you as my teacher.

Sid- Ok. I will. Just make sure, don't burn yourself Or hurt yourself while learning.

Avu- Ok. I will keep it in mind. Now, I am feeling super sleepy. let's go and sleep.

Sid- You go and sleep. I will sleep in the hall.

Avu- Why don't you want to share a room with me. If you have problem you can share it with me. And if you have problem accepting me, you can clearly tell me. I know I am burden on you. 

Sid- Avneet, you misunderstood me. It's not like that. I want to share everything with you. But the problem is the bed.

Avu- What happens to bed.

Sid- My bed is a single bed

Sid- My bed is a single bed. I think you did not notice but only one person can sleep peacefully there. So, I told you. 

Avu- Sorry, I overreact.  

Sid- It's ok. You sleep.

Avu- Actually, I am afraid of sleeping alone.

Sid- Don't worry. I am here only. keep open the door and if you feel any problem just call me. 

Avu- Ok. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's for today. 

I will update soon.

Bye

Shomriddhi...