Chapter 4

Ad was very much angry and he shoot at avu...But suddenly sid come forward ..so the bullet hit sid in his hand...Sid fall in the ground...

Avu- Sid...Open your eyes...Sid...

Ad- Take him in the hospital...I don't want to murder some one...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In hospital,

Avu- doctor...Will be become fine...

Doctor- I need to do a operation....After this i can so something....

Avu- Doctor please do something...He should be alive...He should not died because of me...

Ad was watching this from a distance...

After some time, 

Doctor- His operation is successful.. but he loss a lot of blood , we need to give him blood.. Otherwise  we can not do something.. His blood group is very rare...We don't have this blood in our blood bank.. you need to arrange it...Blood group is AB-...And we need to give him blood in one hour.. So arrange it fast...

Avu- How will i manage it in one hour.. and this blood group also rare...

Suddenly someone spoke...I will give blood...

Someone is AD...

Ad- My blood is also AB-..I can give him blood..

Avu- Dad, You will give..

AD- yes...beta.. You don't need to worry...

Doctor- Ok.. Come fast....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After giving blood to sid, he become alright ...he gain his sense...he shift in word...

Avu go to his room to see him...

Avu- sid...

He open his eyes and tried to sit...

Avu- Don't try to sit.. And why you come between us...If something happen to you , i can not forgive my self...

Sid- I am fine now.. You don't need to worry...Keep smiling.. It suits you... 

Suddenly someone enter into the room...

Ad- avu, move aside...I need to talk to him...

Avu move aside from him..

Ad - sorry beta...i Should not be shoot.. But i did.. And you suffers a lot....I was very much angray so i can not control my self...And thank you also.. because of you my daughter is fine now...Now i understand how much you love her... 

Sid- uncle...

Ad- I understand beta..You love my avneet very much,...you don't need to tell...

Avu- But , dad..

Ad- You don't talk to me..  you can introduce to me.. but you did not..he is such a lovely boy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep supporting me guys...love you all...

Bye 

Shomriddi...