Chapter 14

In the morning.

Sid wakes up early in the morning and finds avu sleeping. She looks adorable while sleeping. So, he thought not to disturb her beauty sleep. He adores her for some time then does his morning ritual and the making breakfast for both.

After some time avu wakes up.

Avu's pov

[ I wake up and see the clock. I was very late. I do my morning rituals fast, then I go to the kitchen for making breakfast. But, I find sid already make breakfast for us. He is so sweet. He could call me . But he did not do this. It should be done by me. I actually don't deserve him.]

Sid saw her and asked for breakfast.

Sid- Avu, come to have breakfast.

Avu-yeah. Sid, you can wake up me. I should make breakfast. I need to learn and it's my duty towards you. But, I can not fully fill it. 

Sid- Don't think like this. It was my habit. So, I don't have a problem with doing it. You were looking too much cute while sleeping. I don't want to disturb your beauty sleep.

Avu was blushing hearing it.

Avu- You know I am very lucky to have you in my life. You are so sweet.

Sid- I know, I am sweet. Now, don't talk too much. have your breakfast fast. I will teach you cooking, then we will cook together. 

Avu- Ok. We will do it together.

Sid- Today, I have to go to work. You can manage home alone.

Avu- Yeah.

Sid- If you have any problem then call me.

Avu- Ok.

Suddenly, sid's phone rings. It is vaisu di.

Vaisu- Hello, sid.

Sid- Hi, Di. How are you?

Vaisu- I am good. Today, you have to go office. so drop avu here. She will bore at home. We both can gossip about you two brothers. 

Sid- ok. I was worried about her, how she manage at home alone. But, you solve my problem. You are great di.

Vaisu- I know how stupid you are. I know that you don't get that simple idea. So, I take initiative.

Sid- Yeah. I know I am stupid di. But I am your cute brother right.

Vaisu- Yeah. Now, drop her fast here.

Sid- Ok. Mam. 

Sid- Avu, get ready. I will drop you at abhi vai's place. Di and you can spend time.

Avu- Ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being to much late. Nowadays , I am very busy. I did not get time to write. I will try to update all my stories soon.

Bye 

SHomriddhi...