Chapter 6

In the morning

Avu woke up and see sid sleeping peacefully...She thought not to disturb him and went for fresh up...Then he back to his room...

Suddenly the door knock...hearing sound sid also woke up...Avu open the door and it is her father...

AF- sid, how are you feeling...

Sid-good dad...

AF- That's good...Avu do you have any problem in night...

Avu- No dad...I am fine...

AF-your Mom send breakfast for you both...Avu you eat and feed sid...I will go and talk to the doctor about sid's condition...

Avu- Ok dad....

Then avu feed sid as his hand is injured...after that avu also eat...

AF- Sid...You are alright...You will be fine son...Doctor said you can go home now...But you have to take rest...

Avu arrange his things ...we will go home now...

Avu- Ok...dad...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In avu's home...when they enter the house avu's mother do arti to them and welcome them home...

AM- Sid, make yourself comfortable beta...Its your house so, don't worry about anything...and thanks beta for saving my daughter's life ...Now i get why avu loves you so much that she left us...you love her so much....

Sid- but anty

AM- Don't call me anty...Call me mom...

[This makes sid's emotional as he lost her parents...so he can said anything...Just nodded]

AF- He just come home...Talk to him later...Avu go and take sid in your room and sid you go and take rest..

Avu- Ok dad...

Then avu take sid in her room...

Avu- You take rest...

Sid- Where is my phone...I need to call...Abhi vai may be worried for me...

Avu- Here is your phone...

Sid take the phone and see above than 100 miss called...Sid see the phone and called abhi...

Sid- Hello, abhi vai

Abhi- Sid.. where are you...And why are you not picking calls...

Sid- vai..clam down...I will tell you everything...

Then sid told abhi everything...

Abhi- when you will come here...

Sid- when i completely alright..I will come soon...

Abhi- And what about your marriage...

Sid- I don't think about it...

Abhi- Ok..think about it..and let me know if you need any help from me...I give your di the good news...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It cross 400 views...I am happy with that...

keep supporting me ...

Bye 

Shomriddhi...