Chapter 21

Next  day

Sid's pov

[Yesterday was good. I and avneet slowly become close to each other. My health condition is not so good. She was very concerned about me and took care of me nicely.  It shows her care and feelings for me. I must appreciate how she takes care of me. Now, I am feeling better only because of her. She made me eat a lot of bouls of hot soup. When she came with me she did not even cook anything. But, nowadays, she cooks my favorite foods. She really respects our relationship. I admire her every moment whenever she is with me. As I am sick Abhi vai told me to work from home and keep a rest. So, I get enough time to spend with her.

I was lost in my thoughts when vaisu di called me.]

Vaisu- Hello, Sid. How are you?

Sid- Yes di. I am fine now. The temperature has been decreased. 

Vaisu- Ok.  Then come home for dinner. I have not met avneet for a few days. So I want to meet her.

Sid- Ok, We will come in the evening.

Vaisu- Ok, bye sid. Take care of yourself.

Then he cut the call and went to avneet to inform them about their dinner in Abhi's house.

In the evening, they both went for dinner at Abhi's house. They have dinner with them and spend some time with them. After some time they return to their home. They were returning home on sid's bike. In the middle of the road, it starts raining. They both get drenched. In this situation, they went home.

Due to heavy rainfall, the power supply of the home was off. They enter the room and find it dark. 

Avu quickly went to the kitchen and bring a candle and find a towel for sid as sid was suffering from a fever. 

Avu- Take it sid and dry yourself fast otherwise you must be sick again.

When sid took the towel from avneet he look at her face and stuck it there. As avneet looks like a fairy from fairyland in the reflection of the candlelight.

Only one thought come to sid's mind right now. He took the towel from avneet's hand and placed it in a chair and goes near her. Then he cupped her face and palace his lip's over her lips. In heat of the moment, he kissed her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for today. I will try to upset soon. 

Bye 

Shomriddi...