Two- Criminals

Brown had just finished eating some hamburgers he had stolen from a congested burger stall nearby. His hair was all over his face. The guy could not keep his hair combed. He was so contented with his stolen burgers that he sank into the torn comfy chair that Musk had brought from the garbage area. Wailing sounds could be heard from The dark room. Of course, It was Ophelia who was Wailing in search of some kindness among the three scoundrels who had kidnapped her and had thrown her into this room. Ophelia who was crying her heart out. "You are just earning sins you criminals! Ethan is such a cheat he won't give you a penny for me. You are just wasting your time. Get me out of this room. I will surely help you guys take revenge on Ethan. I know he's a cheat. He killed my Mother!" More wailing. A sniff. A faint sob. "If you let me out of here, I am surely gonna help you take revenge on Ethan. He caused me a lot of trouble too. Do you understand? Uh! " she cried helplessly.

The three men were sitting outside the room Ophelia was locked in, and so they were hearing all of her pleas. Robert just ignored whatever Ophelia said because he thought she too, was a cheat like Ethan. 'The Young Lady does not know why I brought her here. But she will know soon. She does not think that Ethan is gonna pay me," Saying that, Robert gave a playful smirk and moved his right hand in a way that it supported his chin. "Of course, Ethan is gonna pay me, You stupid girl," He announced loudly, loud enough for Ophelia to hear. "He is going to give me €5000 for you. You just wait and see," He then lowered his voice, and said to Musk and Brown, "We will divide the money into four. I'll take two halves and will give you both one each,"

Hearing the last sentence, Brown straightened his back and said, "I and Robert deserve two halves each you foo!" he roared and Robert's eyes widened. Just a little push and they would pop out of the socket and roll on the floor. He then let a smile play on his lips as Musk continued to talk, "You should get a pennywise only. What did you do? We did what ya' did not do. we did the climbing of walls, we did the waiting for you in the early hours in that isolated corner, we tracked the girl's personal data as well. We deserve more, don't we Musky?"  Brown Grumbled sleepily. He had not been taught proper English and so he used broken words to make his speech understandable.

"Hey Brownnie, I wanted some borgers as well!! You are such a pest!" Musk retorted, ignoring whatever Brown had just said. He then stood up and started pressing Brown's neck against the wall. He was physically the strongest. "In your senses musk!" Robert had shouted. Only then Musk had then let go of Brown's neck, which was now a rare shade of blue. Musk was a violent man attracted to drugs. And so, he was never in his senses. He always dizzied, used to fell asleep at uneven times, used to slap someone without thinking why is he doing this, and even murdered two shopkeepers who were not lending him the money. Musk had then been sent to jail and sentenced 10 years of prison.

In Jail Musk met Brown and Robert. Brown had Robbed the Mayor's secret base and Robert was sent to jail by Ethan. Ethan did a case on him. A false case. He had fake but strong evidence and so Robert was sent to jail. Then they all (Robert, Musk and Brown) had made a plan and had escaped through the underground tunnel they had made from their prison to the graveyard.