Four- Escape

"Ophelia, oh dear girl, where are you" Ethan politely called out as if he cared. He just needed Ophelia to hand over all her properties to him so he could become powerful but Ophelia knew nothing about it. She did not know where the papers of the property were. Her Mother had Hidden them secretly without her knowing.

After the police and Ethan went, Ophelia slowly crept out of the shelf she had squeezed herself in. She realized that she wasn't breathing. She quickly inhaled. Now she had to get out of this shed. She went to the door but it was locked. Locked from outside. Now Ophelia had another Problem. She was stuck inside the shed all alone. 

The drugs and beer were lying around her. There were tools in a box nearby. Ophelia opened the box and looked at all the tools. She could recognize only one tool- the hammer. She was a rich teen and she did not know what work was. She quickly took a hammer. First, she could not lift it. Then, after gathering her strength, she finally raised the hammer and started hitting it on the wall. Soon the hammer started breaking the wall. It was hard to break the wall but she had no other choice. She started to test her strength. After many tries, the wall finally broke. 

Ophelia quickly took her coat and accessories and rushed outside. She felt like a free bird who had been let out of her cage to fly. She felt that she hadn't seen the sky for a long time. She made her way out of the isolated area as fast as she could. She ran past all the bins and rotten fences. She had run away but she did not know where to go. She was back on the cobbled pavement. She made her way out of the Alley but she had no place to hide. No home. 

She had a big backpack and it was really heavy. It had all her supplies and she was not able to lift it. She was really tired and Hungry.

It started raining. Ophelia tried to cover herself but she had no umbrella and she got really wet. When looking for shelter, she saw a bakery nearby and ran towards it. Her feet slipped in the rain and she fell to the ground. She stood up. A truck went past her slapping the rainwater gathered on the streets, on her lively face. The rain was not that heavy but it kept on coming and wasn't stopping.

The rain pressure was really high. It felt like stones were falling from the clouds. She made her way to the bakery- safe and sound. She could bear it no more. As soon as she went inside the bakery, she slept. (she fell to the ground as she was really tired)

The bakers looked at her, she was really helpless. One of the three bakers decided to take her home and help her. The baker who decided this was called Marco. He had only one son and he longed for a daughter. His wife also wanted a girl who could help her as a daughter in the kitchen. Marco knew what to do. He took Ophelia home.