Three- Arrested

"Musk, Brown, and I need to contact Ethan and tell him that his girl is with us," Robert instructed the men. 'We will demand 5000 Euros for her life. While we talk to Ethan from an unknown number, You are responsible to take good care of The girl. She is in the room right side upstairs. Keep an eye on her. She should not get away. If she gets away, I am gonna hand you over to the police myself," Robert was really terrified. He knew Ethan was a powerful man, and that he could easily get him arrested. He knew Musk was really irresponsible but Robert had no other choice. He knew Ethan needed Ophelia for his future success and prosperity. Anyway, If Ethan comes tracking the girl, Musk would be the person arrested.

The door was slammed. No more conversations were heard. The two men were gone. 

When Musk opened the door to check on Ophelia, his face towered over her like a Light tower. Musk grinned. Ophelia quickly took a log from the shelf and hit Musk hard on the head. He fell down to the ground. She took her coat, wiped her tears, and started sweating. 

On the other hand, Robert was about to make the call from the telephone booth when Brown realized that he had forgotten his coins. He quickly ran back to the shed and saw Musk lying unconscious. Terrified he waved his hand and signalled Robert from the top of the shed. Robert quickly came running and reached there in less than 5 minutes. They both barged in and started searching everywhere. Robert was sweating more than Ophelia. Brown kept his cool.

Ophelia was hiding in the top left corner of the weakest shelf in the Shed. It was hard to manage but she kept herself stiff and strong, she breathed slowly and calmly, tried not to cry, and now she regretted running away from home. "Ethan and Amanda were better than them," she thought regretfully, but now nothing could be done

"Did you check in the top left corner?" Robert asked after brown had checked all other nook and cranny of the house. Brown moved towards the shelf when there was a knock on the door. 

"Goddamn, the person who knocked!" Brown said running towards the door. 

Ethan broke in with an Army of officers. "Arrest them," he said pointing towards the three criminals. "They are cheats," he said grinning at Robert. "Where is my Ophelia?" Ethan asked as if he cared. Ethan put his boot on Musk's face. Musk quickly sat up straight. All of them stood there quiet. "She rann awwaayy" Musk murmured. "She tricked mee" 

"ugh," Ethan said to himself softly. "I'll find you, Ophelia"