Seven- Vitaly's Planning

You go outside to play baseball with your friends and when you come home, you see a girl sleeping on your bed. This girl breaks the bond of a family.

"Am I their blood son or is that girl their blood! Why did they give her that guest room when I was present here!" He thought, his blood boiling. "This not going well for you, Vitaly. Kick that girl out if you want your parents to feel your presence," 

Vitaly sitting alone in his room, recalled all the times when Christine used to sit under the apple orchards preparing the picnic table While Marco played football and cricket with him. Cream and jelly custards and chicken sandwiches. And now a girl came and changed everything. That one girl. He had to get rid of her.

He went to his room and started to pretend as if he was studying. When his mother came around to check what he was doing, he pretended to memorise formulas. As soon as Christine went inside her room, Vitaly sneaked out of his room and went to the living area. He quickly made his move. 

Sitting on the drawer of the living room was Christine's favourite blue vase. She cherished it and valued it. He pushed the vase which was gifted to her by her mother before her death off the drawer. The vase shattered on the ground. Christine loved the vase deeply as it was one of the most precious and loveliest, and was gifted to her by her mother.  

Now when Christine heard the vase broke, she quickly rushed out to see who did this

Now when Christine heard the vase broke, she quickly rushed out to see who did this. Ophelia was in the kitchen making an egg for herself and Vitaly had raced back into his room and had pretended to start studying. Christine called her kids. 

"Honestly tell me who did this," She said in a dangerous but soft tone.
" I was studying," Vitaly said.   
 "I was in the kitchen making an egg" Ophelia said.                                           
"It was you then," Vitaly said. "I was studying and you were in the kitchen, the room nearest to the living area. Confess it was you."       
"No, not me," Ophelia quickly said. Ophelia was innocent and only she knew that "Mom..." she said                  

"Ophelia, I did not expect this. Go to your room. Vitaly was studying. You could say sorry to me, but you did not. You are grounded for 2 days." Christine said softly. There were tears in her eyes and she was really sad.

"What!" Vitaly thought "Grounded?! Mom should've just kicked her out of this house. Ugh!"

After two days

Ophelia was sitting at the dining table waiting for Christine to bring the soup. Vitaly came and pulled the chair loudly. "Stop it Vitaly," Ophelia said putting her hands on her ears.Vitaly did it repeatedly now because he knew Ophelia was being annoyed by this action of his. "Vitaly!" Christine called from the Kitchen. "Stop it!" she yelled. Ophelia went to her room.

Vitaly had been doing this from a lot of time. He used to pull chairs, make loud snoring noises and used to tease Ophelia by mimicking her.

After everyone(except Ophelia) slurped the soup, Marco announced, "We will be going to the cinema hall to see an animated movie produced by my dearest friend Howie. It is a new movie and the trailer is just awesome. We will be going there as a family and will do dinner in a noble restaurant"

"Ophelia too?" Vitaly asked 
 "Yes, of course, she is a part of our family," Marco angrily replied.
"But... But, she's not our blood"                                                                                             
"Stop it Vitaly,"
"By the way where is Ophelia?" Christine asked looking around.