'Lunch Time' (Bonus Chapter)

Due to Wattpad removing my book, "F*ck Me Sideways", I'm uploading each bonus chapter into their respective book. Enjoy

Mia was standing in the kitchen, smearing peanut butteron a piece of toast. Its friend laid right besides it with a coat of jelly on it, together making her favorite lunch at the moment; PB'sand J's.

Now, she knew they were awfully unhealthy, so she had restricted herself to only twice a week, three times if she was on her period. Unluckily, she had just ended her cycle though, and this was her second PB and J sandwich of the week. She would have to savor every bite.

Smearing another glob onto her toast, she heard the door from the bedroom open, accompanied by a small yawn. Smiling, she saw Eli emerge from down the hall, turning into the kitchen where he went for the sink. "Morning. Did you sleep well?"

He gave a small grunt as he took a glass out of the cabinet, filling it up with water to the brim before chugging it down in heavy drags. Mia rolled her eyes. He was thirsty because he'd been out smoking last night. Weed. She had tried making him quit, but he just wouldn't.

"What are you doing?" He finally said, his voice deep and raspy with sleep. He came up behind her and looked over her shoulder, curling his arms around her slender waist.

"Making some lunch," Mia needlessly replied, spreading the peanut butter evenly all over the toast before laying down the knife. "You slept till noon, dumbass."

"Mm. Find me a fuck to give. Did you do my laundry yet?"

Mia pursed her lips, flipping her sandwich together. She licked her finger, then moved her toast onto her plate. "No, I didn't. You can wash your own damn clothes, Eli. I am not your mama."

"No?"

"No."

"Then why'd you call me daddy last night?"

Mia froze up and felt her cheeks burst into flames, instantly remembering her slip of the tongue last night. He'd come home stoned from Low Point and woken her up by rolling her over and pulling up her ass, whispering he'd wanted to climb inside it. She didn't know what she had been thinking, but she'd let him, let him fuck her raw until she felt sore today. She'd figured he wouldn't remember her little slip of the tongue, but he did, and now her mistake was Eli's bread and butter. "That, uhm... that..."

"Mia. Turn. The fuck. Around."

Mia almost didn't get a chance to do it herself when Eli grabbed her hips and jerked her around, causing a small gasp to escape her lips when he then pressed said sore ass up against the counter. Meeting his eyes made her cheeks flame even worse, so she turned her head away and tried to control her breathing.

She reeeeally messed up last night... but he had been so deep inside her, fucking her from behind with his hands so deliciously spanking her...

Eli grabbed her chin and upturned her head, forcing her to face his eyes. They were so intense, so damn full of lust and still dark from sleep. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, seeing him lean in until he was millimeters away from lips.

Kiss me, Mia begged in her head. Kiss me, kiss me, fuck me!

And like the genius he was, he read her mind and pressed his lips against hers.

Mia instantly let out a deep moan and looped her arms around his neck, only to feel him grab them and pull them back. She strangled a gasp when he instead pinned her hands on the counter, stepping closer and trapped her exactly where he wanted her. Mia gulped, but didn't fight him when he pried her lips open and snug that dirty tongue into her mouth, his piercing grating against her. She shuddered and arched against him, rubbed herself shamelessly against him.