'Mares of the Night' (Bonus Chapter) (Eli's P.O.V)

Alright, just so no one is confused about the event horizon and the plot, this scene is a few months after Genius ended. There will be a lot of angry monologuing in this one, but please read between the lines and you'll understand. Also trigger warning. Enjoy

He struggled against the metal bands that held him down.

Strapped across his chest, arms, legs and ankles, the chair they had placed him in squeaked and protested as he roared and jostled around. It was impossible to move, but he would fight to his last goddamn breath before he'd let them do this to him.

"For the last time. Deposit a sample yourself, or are we going to have to proceed with the arrangements?"

His eyes fired to the right where the woman was standing. That fucking scientist woman. The new one they had acquired for the new goddamn project. "I'm gonna fucking kill you," He snarled, seeing her eyes remain calm behind her square glasses. "You won't fucking be safe anywhere once I get out of here. I'll come to your fucking house and murder you!" He roared, seeing her finally shift with a sigh and nod at the other scientists. "You motherfucking bitch! I'll fucking kill you, and then I'll kill your daughter! Don't fucking touch me!"

He jerked violently and roared again as one of the other scientists zapped him with an electric current. The pain went through his body and made all of his organs and bones shake and burn until he could do nothing but scream. The second the electrical current stopped, he fell back against the chair, panting.

They wouldn't fucking touch him... They were sick... Sick, sick fucking humans... they were not going to touch him...

"Prep him," A voice spoke. Her voice.

"Get away from me!" He shouted out, whipping his head towards the man that now came towards him. They made a fucking man do this to him. "I'm gonna fucking kill all of you!"

The male scientist didn't reply. Merely reached for the cotton pants he was wearing and undid the button at the top. Standard issue C.E.N.T.U.R.I.E.S fashion; White cotton shirt and white cotton pants, all buttons, no zippers. Nothing to fucking make a makeshift weapon out of.

He watched as the male scientist opened his pants for him and bared his cock to the fucking room full of other men and women working around him. A whole fucking team for a whole new machine.

He remembered the name; The Harvester.

"Start hooking him up," The female scientist told, to which the others around her nodded and started doing as told. His eyes whipped to the side when one came forward with tiny, thin wires. Wires she was bringing to his motherfucking cock.

"If you fucking touch me with that shit, I'll fucking kill you first," He vowed, seeing the young female scientist keep her gaze averted from his eyes and focus on her work. She was new. "I'll fucking break your neck. I'm gonna shove a motherfucking knife up your cunt and—"

"Zap him," Someone said.

His head reared back as electricity shocked through him and fried his body once more. He roared out, spasmed, and felt as everything inside him twisted in pain.

But it would be nothing compared to the pain he was about to go through if they managed to succeed.

The electricity stopped, and he collapsed down on the chair, panting hard through his gritted teeth as he now felt the female scientist roam around his crotch area. He felt her paste some fucking shit on his balls before lifting his cock up and attaching the thin wires to it. Fuck. FUCK.