Part One- The Bone Chilling Scream

They told me the pain was only supposed to last a few weeks. It had been a whole 6 months since my mom died and I could still hear her last words ringing in my head. I could still feel her hand pressed against my chest as I screamed for her to wake up. I had never screamed like I did that day begging my mother to stay with me. I hadn't stopped crying since that day at least not for long. The tears constantly poured out of my eyes like a tap that couldn't stop tripping.

I begged for someone or something to take me away. I beg to be taken from the pain and sorrow that filled my heart. My head could barely take in anything. My heart could no longer allow another soul to enter it.

"Levy, come down now," my father's voice booms down the hallway like lightning. I searched my brain looking for anything that could explain why he was so mad. Nothing came to mind.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even see him when he walked into my room.

"Excuse me but can I please make an appointment to speak to my daughter right now?"

I was suddenly snapped back into reality, "Oh, hey dad."

"Don't you dare hey Dad me. Why aren't you ready?" he glared up my clothes as though they had the power to ruin his day with one look.

"What exactly am I supposed to be ready for again?"

"You're going with me to the concert."

"What? I thought..." My words were being interrupted by my father whose face was getting better and better by the second.

"You need to get up right now and get dressed. I'm done with you moping around like a lost little puppy." His voice began rising higher and higher. Anger flooded his face but I had grown used to his anger by now.

I hesitantly set up. My eyes lingered on my comforter trying to keep myself from crying. His words filled my brain killing all hope of ever getting his sympathy for what I felt.

My father had never expressed how much he missed my mother. His coping mechanism was to never show his pain that was brought to him when he lost her. He pushed everything down inside of him burying everything down deep inside of him bringing it into a thick shell of numbness that he had held in his heart. He didn't know that I had heard his cry that night.

His cries and pleads for his dead wife filled my head. I could never let go of the words that had exited his mouth. I could never forget everything he wished for that night and everything that he would never get back.

"Okay I'm going to get dressed," he gave me a look that told me he didn't believe my words. "I promise. I'm getting up now. Shouldn't you believe your own daughter when she says something like that."

He seemed to be astonished that I had to say those words to him but I didn't acknowledge his emotion instead I slowly Drew myself up showing him that I was speaking the truth. Finally seeing that I was truly going to get dressed my father left my room. I slowly walked to my closet.

After 6 minutes I was completely dressed from head to toe and my finest black clothes. Slowly I walked to the kitchen. Dread filled me as I thought of tonight. I could barely hold myself together inside of our house what was I going to do when I was in the outside world?

I never actually ventured into the outside world. I never really needed to. Ever since I was little I was homeschooled. I did my work on the computer alone and never hung out with kids my age. I still didn't hang out with kids my age unless it was on my computer.

As I turn the corner to the kitchen I saw her standing in the hallway. Her being Misty Pierce the one and only.

She glanced at me with her dark blue eyes and flirty smile barely acknowledging my existence."Hello there Levy, darling. How was your day?" Her words blood out of her mouth like sweetly honey slow but hypnotizing. How she spoke was one of the ways she enslaved my father's mind bringing him into her own fantasy world where everything she said was to be believed, unfortunately for her I wasn't fooled. The demon behind her eyes was screaming to be released and to be fed with the tears of innocent men.