Chapter twelve

"Then explain it to me?" Yunlan was holding the slim waist tightly.. "What?" Wei was confused and Yunlan start laughing loud while stepping back "Hahaha!! I was kidding but your reaction was hilarious"

Yunlan was still laughing but Wei was standing glaring angrily at him.. Yunlan senses his mad and slowly stop laughing and stands again.  He takes a few steps towards him..

Yunlan wraps one arm around his waist and with other hand he holds Wei's hand and pulled him near.. Wei was serious but he didn't protest. Yunlan start dancing with him as both are still looking deeply into each other's eyes

"You are slow, intense and romantic man and I am fast and frenzy. We are just the opposite.... Don't think something else" Yunlan cupped his face and smiles. He then goes and lay down on the bed leaving Wei there.. 

Wei also goes to complete his work ignoring his tantrums.. Yunlan suddenly stands and was about to go out.. "Where are you going?" Wei was alert and Yunlan stops "I am going to the disco"

"You can't go, alone!" Wei walks closer to the other but his foot starts hurting again.. "Then? You wanna accompany me?" Yunlan smirks and Wei nods "Yeah, I will accompany you but don't allow you to go alone"

"You are hurt" Yunlan looks at his foot "Don't worry, Yunlan. I am alright and I will manage" Wei was standing with a serious face

"Okay, if you copy my steps then I will take you along to the disco" Yunlan twirls on one foot and asks him to do the same.. Wei nods and comes forward to do the same.. he tries "Aaaaa!" Wei's foot twisted and he falls on his side.. Yunlan catch him and make him sit on the couch "You are crazy, Wei! And you want to come along with me!" Yunlan sits on his front and asks him to take some rest but Wei was determent to accompany him..

Yunlan sigh holding his foot "Take rest! I am not going anywhere.. I will call the doctor and he will check you" Yunlan was worried and his tone was filled with concern

"Your foot was healing.....I dropped the bag by mistake and you have injured your leg again........ I am really sorry"

Wei was looking at his face "Thank you, Yunlan, for thinking so much about me" Wei was smiling feeling strange happiness in his heart, the feeling and happiness of being taken care of by someone dear..

In the room, Lin was fighting with someone.. they keep fighting and suddenly Lin stops raising his hands in defeat "I give up! You won.... You won, brother Zhujiu"

Lin smiles but the other laughs.. Zhujiu told that he lost because he was absent-minded and Lin sits on the chair saying he again reads his mind.. Zhujiu laughs and caresses his face.. "I am connected to your heart, my little brother and I can guess what you are thinking about" Both hugs and laughs

Later, outside everyone gathers for lunch and uncle was all smiling looking at his wife.. "You just care for Yunlan. you shower all your love and adoration to him but he completely ignores it. And on top of it, you permitted Wei to live in his room....."

"Uncle!..."

He looks back and witnesses Yunlan standing holding Wei's wrist and was gazing at his uncle with a serious face "From now on, Wei will join us for breakfast" Yunlan start smiling and all the family members didn't like this fact.. Their disagreement was clearly shown on their faces

"We can try to tolerate him as it's just a matter of 15 days!" Wang rolled her eyes being frustrated and Wei smiles.. "Yes, it's just a matter of 15 days.. In these 15 days either I catch the culprit or...."

"Or what, Wei?" Hong's voice and attitude were tired of looking at him. But instead of Wei, Yunlan put his both hands on the table and leans slightly