Chapter twenty-six

Here Shen Wei was walking backward and inside the room, doctors were constantly giving him shocks to revive him..

Yunlan wipes his eyes "NO!!!!.. Wei please don't abandon me.. You are my guardian.. and you promised me that you would never leave me until you caught my enemies... At least fulfill your words which you say to my father"

Yunlan again starts crying and tears start dripping on the floor.. He was shouting madly seeing Shen Wei walking back with moist eyes

"How can you leave without ensuring my safety?.. Please!.. I can't give you permission to leave.. My enemies are wandering freely and you want to leave?.... You want to abandon me?..." Yunlan was shouting like crazy and Wei cries silently

"I am your master, aren't I?"

"I am tired, my master!... Let me rest.. Let me go to a long sleep, my strength is diminishing.. You must take care of yourself" Wei stops and said his words from afar but each word reaches Yunlan's ears who cried hard even more than before..

"We are losing him again.. his pulse is dropping," The doctor said worriedly looking at the monitoring machine..

"You didn't catch the culprits yet.. You are still my guardian.. come with me, and find the one who wants to kill me" Yunlan was very desperate and his heart was breaking into million pieces with each step which Shen Wei takes backward..

"And.. I promise, Wei!... I will always be your true friend.. I won't hurt you again, this is my promise to you.....PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME.... WEI!!! please don't go... I PROMISE!!......... SHEN WEI!!!"

Yulnan shouts his lungs out but his guardian just disappears into a bright light..

In the OT.. doctors looked at the monitor and then at each other.. They shake their heads and feel disappointed.. "He is no more" The decision was final and Wei lay there on the bed lifeless without any breath, pulse, or heartbeat.. Everything went silent

Nothing was heard except the beep sound of the machine..

Outside, Yunlan cried and he prayed to God to return his guardian.. He cried while his heart was breaking, his body starts turning numb and cold

"Don't go, Mr. Lovely!.... Forgive me!!.. FORGIVE MEEE...... DON'T GO, DON'T ABANDON ME.. I AM REALLY SORRY!!!.... I WON'T HURT YOU AGAIN.."

The doctors were about to take off the oxygen mask from his face but Wei's chest rise up with a sudden jolt and he starts breathing lightly being still unconscious.. It seems Yunlan's prayers get fruitful and God feels pity over him.. HE sends back his guardian....

Every machine attached to his body start working again... The straight line again turned curved..

"He is returning to stability!.. This is a miracle!!" The doctor shouts happily then he hurriedly injects something into his arm.. Lin comes running into the room and the doctors smile at him

"He is stable now!... Let him rest" The doctor pats his shoulder and leaves the room.. Lin steps closer but stops and runs outside where Yunlan was crying loudly and was in a very bad shape

"Yunlan!.. Yunlan.. Shen Wei is alive.. He is not leaving us!"

Yunlan stares at his face and heard Lin's desperate but happy voice.. "Yes, he is alive" Lin ensures Yunlan who was in disbelief state.. But his heart feels the emotions again, his heart was happy and so the Yunlan..

"Everything will be fine, now!" Lin said and stands while pulling the other to stand as well..

Yunlan chuckles looking towards the room where his guardian was sleeping.. Both the men hug each other tightly and feel the happiness of winning back their best friend..