Chapter twenty

Shen Wei was standing in front of the mirror getting ready for the wedding looking dashing and beautiful.. His beauty was already at its peak but now he was just crossing the levels of beauteous charm..

Yunlan comes inside carelessly and his feet stuck in the door.. Yunlan finds himself lost in Shen Wei's mesmerizing beauty, Wei smiles at him from the mirror, and Yunlan steps closer without taking his eye off of him

 Yunlan finds himself lost in Shen Wei's mesmerizing beauty, Wei smiles at him from the mirror, and Yunlan steps closer without taking his eye off of him

Yunlan stares at him from head to toe and smiles wide "Wow... Stunning Wei! You look so beautiful today I mean you always look beautiful but today....... you are just looking magnificent.. My heart is beating so fast what if anyone casts an evil eye over you or inflicts any harm?"

Shen Wei chuckles "No one will be able to cast an evil eye when you are with me! Huh?.. You will take care of me, right?" Wei leans forward and Yunlan smiles with a big nod..

Suddenly Shen Wei gets worried about something and Yunlan notices it "What happened?"

"I am just worried for you and your safety" Wei was thinking and Yunlan chuckles "Mr. Lovely! Just enjoy today.. look, you look so gorgeous that my eyes are denying to see anything else.. You are looking like a prince" Both starts laughing and Wei leans forward

"Mr. Yunlan! Stop praising me and look at yourself, you are not looking less than anyone.. Extremely handsome and cute"

"I am always handsome.. it's you who noticed me so late" Yunlan jokes and Wei chuckles..

"You are really looking so alluring.. Yunlan is right" Aunty comes inside and praise Shen Wei then acts so loving and caring towards Wei making him curious and doubtful as well

"I will try to lessen our differences for Yunlan's happiness because now you are his happiness and I can do anything to see my son happy," Aunty said and caresses Wei's face looking at Yunlan..

She exits and smirks while walking towards her room "Today, I am going to make a perfect protector a beast.. Yunlan will be attacked in your guard and you........" She laughs inwardly and enters her room

On the other side, Hong was talking with her brother on phone and both are conspiring how to attack Yunlan and to end his life.. They talked for some time and laughs thinking something evil in their minds.. Zhujiu outside and Hong will attack inside the house with an explosive plan..

While walking outside along with Yunlan for their wedding, Shen Wei suddenly stumbles and was about to fall "Shen Wei!!" Two worried sounds were heard, his one hand was held by Yunlan and his other hand was in Lin's grip now

"How can I let you fall?" Shen Wei looked up and smiles at Lin who was smiling back.. "Today my best friends are tieing the knot and I am so happy" Lin looks at both of them and then first hug Yunlan then Shen Wei and walks along with them..

Near the stage, Yunlan climbs the stage first and extends his hand towards Shen Wei.. Wei stares at his hand then at his face with a smile and places his hand over Yunlan's... the other pulled him up on the stage gently and both smile at each other..