Chapter eighteen

"Wei! Are you okay?" The man asks with concern laced in his tone and Wei was just looking blankly into his eyes laying on top of him and the other's arms were all around his slim waist

"Chu?"

Wei mumbles, turn his face and looked at Yunlan who was standing with a worried and crying face like he didn't like this man who was holding his bodyguard in this way.. Wei looks back at the man under him and a tear drop from his eyes. He backed off and stands, but unknown to them Yunlan's eyes were also moist and he was crying silently standing like a statue..

Shen Wei's eyes didn't leave Yunlan at all, he was staring at him and controls his emotions "Shen Wei? Are you hurt?" Chu asks lovingly but Wei was looking around searching for something

"Ouch!!" A small scream left his mouth when Yunlan runs and hugs him tightly like he hit a wall.. Wei caresses his back and hairs "I am fine, Yunlan!.. I am good.. Relax!"

Wei's eyes caught someone running from there, Wei broke the hug and runs behind that person.. Yunlan and Chu looks at each other and then at running Shen Wei..

Wei slips and falls down and by taking advantage of the situation Zhujiu hides with Hong's help but Wei was determent to find the killer today.. Lin joins him and they start searching the hotel and house as well..

Yunlan was running behind Shen Wei worriedly along with the police "Wei!.... Wei!.. Shen Wei?"

"We have to capture him, he is still inside the hotel!" Wei shouts looking at Lin but Yunlan comes there and again hugs him tightly "Wei, are you okay?" Wei wraps his back but his all attention was on Lin "Let's go" Lin said as his police force was already searching every corner and room of the hotel..

Yunlan broke the hug and holds his hand "Come with me!"

Wei didn't move "I need to be with Lin, Yunlan.. I will go with him.. That attacker will be captured today" Wei was fuming in anger and Yunlan was looking at his face

"No, he will take care of everything, you come with me"

"Yunlan, don't act like a kid" Wei was holding the gun and wants to go with Lin in search of the culprit.. Yunlan get angry

"All right then, I will come with you two.. and I don't care if the attacker attacks me.. Come on!"

"This is not a right time to be stubborn, Yunlan"

"Wait a second! Wei, he is right.. you go with him as you are injured" Lin tries to ease the situation but Wei was not in a mood now but Lin makes him understand that along with him Yunlan's life is also in danger..

Wei sigh and agrees.. As soon as Wei nods while looking down Yunlan grabs his hand and dragged him back.. Yunlan was dragging him in speed and Wei was almost running behind him.. In the same hall, Yunlan makes Wei sit on a chair like a strict daddy

"Show me your hand" Wei leans towards him and frowns seeing the wound on his wrist.. "Bring the first aid kit" He shouts being worried while holding Wei's hand gently but suddenly he feels another hand on Wei's..

Yunlan looks at his side with blank expressions and sees Chu with hate in his eyes.. He gently swat Yunlan's hand away and sits in front of Wei holding his hand "I can take care of Wei"

Wei was silently sitting and Yunlan frowns, he curled his eyebrows angrily looking at this unwanted person.. "Sorry, I didn't recognize you" Yunlan asks trying to get close to Shen Wei and wraps his shoulders..

"But I know you very well, Mr. Yunlan"

Wei hissed lightly feeling the sting on his wrist and Yunlan gets worried "Be gentle, don't hurt him" Yunlan shouts but Chu ignores him