Chapter fourteen

Both were walking side by side and comes out of the room... "I will teach you today, how to laugh freely and enjoy life" Yunlan runs and make the other runs behind him as well...

They were walking on the lonely road. The night was a bit cold and a cool breeze was making their bodies fresh.. "Tell me, Mr. Yunlan where are we going?"

"I am kidnapping you"

"What?" Wei looks at him calmly while walking slowly.. "Why? Can't I?" Yunlan smiles back at him and told him that it's a surprise but Wei smiles and said that since he (yunlan) comes back he gets scared of the surprises.. Both were chatting calmly and politely..

"I understand! By the way, it's decided that you don't like me at all" Yunlan said while looking around and Wei again turn his gaze to look at his handsome face "What do you mean?"

"I mean if you liked me, you would have expressed yourself.. Look I don't even know how you smile" Yunlan was curious and feels excited to know about his guard

Wei shook his head slightly and crossed his arms against his chest "I don't smile so often"

"Really?" Yunlan smiles with excitement but Wei frowns sensing that someone was following them.. He looks back and yes, some guys were following them. Wei looks at Yunlan calmly still walking "They are following you (yunlan looks back) Wait, I'll see them"

Wei was about to turn but Yunlan held his arm.. "Wei, calm down. They are following you not me" Yunlan whispers near his ear with a mischievous smile and Wei sigh

The guys were really looking and smiling at Wei, not Yunlan... and their intentions were also clearly shown on their faces.. Poor them doesn't have any idea what they are desiring for... They want to touch a naked electric wire....

"Yunlan, this isn't the right time to crack jokes.. it's the question of your security"

Yunlan nods and drags him aside.. They hide behind a big vehicle// The guys also runs behind them but didn't get where they are..

"Darn! We missed him.. He was so beautiful (Wei open his mouth in surprise and yunlan smiles at him) I would have handled his boyfriend" The guys were speaking with regret looking around and Wei gets slightly mad

"Did you hear that?.. I will be right back" Yunlan said but Wei grabs his arm.. "Where are you going?" He seems worried but Yunlan gently frees his arm "The thing is, I have also learned how to safeguard a person after being with you... You stay here"

Yunlan orders and runs towards them... "Hey, guys" Yunlan approach them and Wei just fold his arms annoyingly.......

On the other side, Hong and Zhujiu were sitting in the car.. Hong told him everything because he hardly comes home and most of the time he stays outside for his work.. maybe for plotting (hahaha)

"I am shocked how that person can take mom's name?... Mom got framed in all this" Zhujiu narrowed his eyes in his mad and then looked at his siter "You have to stay alert! Wei might plot something else again.. or maybe someone else also wants to kill Yunlan like us...... (hong was listening) I will plan the next move and you wait till then.."

Hong hugs him and both think something fishy to unlock their further plans..

Yunlan returns back and snapped in front of Wei's face.. People here are so sensible.. When will we take advantage of Lin being in the police department.. (looking back) They won't tease any beautiful guy again" Yunlan smiles looking closely at his face and Wei ignores him while walking ahead..

"You should thank a person when you get a compliment from him.. I gave you such a nice compliment and you..... didn't even pay any heed"

Yunlan blocks his way and stands in front of Wei.. "Those who have beautiful eyes didn't need any gun," Yunlan said and Wei arches his brows with a slight smile..