Chapter thirty

"I'm sorry dad, I was helpless that time.. I can't say no to uncle Xinci when he pleads in front of a simple boy, his eyes were having hope, dad!.. I don't have that courage to reject him.... (Wei cried) Dad, forgive me!"

Shen Wei folds his hands and looks down, his father gulped down and try to control his tears.. He was unable to see Shen Wei like this..

"What about your marriage?.. Will you marry Chu?"

Shen Wei slowly stop crying but he didn't raise his eyes to look at his father... Wei wipes his eyes and sniffled his nose "He... He won't marry me!.... While protecting Yunlan, I rejected him and insulted him in front of everyone.... He will surely hate me"

Shen Wei was feeling pain and a stream of tears flow from his eyes.. "How can I hate you, my beautiful fiancée? You are one lovely person near me, I am still waiting for you to come and enter my life, Shen Wei!"

Wei and his parents turned towards the door and get surprised to see Chu standing there folding his arms, he walks closer and wipes Wei's eyes with his sleeves

"Will you marry me?" Chu suddenly sits in front of him and Wei looked at his father then at his mother "Tell me, Shen Wei! Or you are going to reject me once again?" Chu said sadly and Wei shook his head, his father nodded to him and Wei was about to say yes.....

"Mr. Lovely?"

All of them once again turned towards the door and gets shocked seeing Yunlan standing there..

Chu didn't like his arrival at all and Shen Wei gets puzzled "Shen Wei?.. Will you marry me?" Chu wants to get Wei's attention and Wei looked at him "Yes, I will marry you, Chu!"

Yunlan feels a sting in his heart but he ignores it as always while running towards his bodyguard and hugs him tightly making Chu frown "Congratulations, Mr. Lovely!" Wei caresses his back as well and smiles..

Chu pats Yunlan's shoulder to leave his fiancée and Yunlan gets embarrassed "Thank you, Yunlan! What brought you here?" Shen Wei asks.. His father also comes forward and stand facing Chu and Wei

He completely ignored Yunlan and his aunty uncle!.. "Don't back off this time, Wei!... I won't tolerate again"

"I won't dad but please forgive me!.. I will do anything you want but please don't stay annoyed with me.." Wei suddenly hugs his father and didn't leave him, Shen Jin also gets defeated and accepts his son back, the moment was so warm as Shen Jin kissed his forehead and hugs him again...

Then he turns towards Yunlan who was still holding Shen Wei's jacket dearly.. "Because of you, all this happened! My son leaves me just to guard you and protect you!... Why you are here now? You came here to bring new troubles for my child?"

Shen Jin starts yelling at Yunlan and poor Yunlan standstill.. "What are you saying?.... He didn't ask Shen Wei to guard him, don't talk to my child like this!" Uncle pulled Yunlan back and face the other

Shen Wei and Yunlan both get shocked seeing the situation "Dad?"... "Uncle!" Both tried to stop them as Shen Jin glares at Yunlan once again "Don't you dare to create any problem in my son's life again!...... I hope you will leave as soon as possible" He coldly said and leaves the place

"Uncle?" Yunlan calls him from behind forcing Wei's dad to stop and look back, Yunlan walk towards him and stands at his front with respect

"I know uncle, that Chu loves him .. I am here to unite them not separate them.. Shen Wei deserves all the love and I promise, I will not create any trouble for him..... He did everything for me and now its my turn to save his happiness"