Chapter 1

Eomma don't worry.....I will pay the bills soon as possible.....nothing is happend you and you will be ok.....Don't leave me huh you know I only have you in this world rest well eomma............Y/n kissed her eomma's  forehead and leave from their with tearful eyes

OTP

Y/n:Hello Ari!

Ari:Yah y/n....I have to tell you something Let's meet the xxx cafe......I will message you when I am free

Y/n:Is it that much important?

Ari:Yes ofc

Y/n:Ok Ari see you by

Ari:By

*At the cafe*

Ari:Y/n....eomma is okay?

Y/n:She is okay Ari but I want to pay the bills soon.....bcoz they will only do the surgery after I paid.....

Ari:Yesterday I heard a news from my sister....There is a job vacancy in Mr.Kim's house but as a servant or slave.....did you willing to do that job y/n?He is one of the rich business man I think maybe he can help you....

Y/n:I am ready Ari...I want my eomma back....I will do anything for eomma....

Ari: Don't worry Y/n everything will be alright.....

Y/n:I hope Ari.......

*After 1 week at Mr.Kim's house*

I am tired as hell....nobody Is here except a old lady....she is a servant too but she is too weak so I am here for help her....she is so nice...I like her she make me remember my eomma....I heard she saying today Mr.Kim back to home..I don't know but  it make me
feel nervous......I saw a car arriving the gate I think that is Mr.Kim.....I want to wish  him so I go to hall......

*Oh god he is here!I don't know he is help me or not anyway lemma wish him

*Oh god he is here!I don't know he is help me or not anyway lemma wish him...not lying he is really handsome*

Y/n:Good Afternoon Sir

He didn't respond and walk away from there

Y/n:How rude.....I don't think he is help me...

Taehyung:Mrs.Lee who is she?she is the servant you told?

Mrs.Lee:Yes Mr.Kim...she is Park Y/n and she is a nice girl....

Taehyung:Ok....plz bring me a hot coffee if you are tired then tell her....

Mrs.Lee:Ok Mr.Kim

~Taehyung pov~

I hate girls.....I will only allow to a girl work here because of Mrs.Lee's request....She is a family member for us more than a servant she is the one who take care of me when my parents are busy with their work....So I can't reject her request..I don't believe girls they are only give importance for money....
I only like to fuck them..They don't deserve love.....

some memories flash in his head he doesn't like to remember......he feel his head split like pieces.....his heart beating so fast.......A tear escaped from his eyes.....

Y/n:Sir,Coffee

Taehyung take the coffee from her and Sip next second she feel the hot coffee all over the room.... She flinched at his reaction but still manage to speak.....

Y/n:Wh... What happend sir?

Taehyung:Get out

Y/n:Sir but

Taehyung:GET OUT

Y/n:Yes sir

~Y/n pov~

What happend to him? I made the coffee
Well....why did he angry? He is very cold
Oh god i don't know how to manage him....
Please help me....

Mrs.Lee:Y/n aah what happend? What is that sound?

Y/n:I don't know Mrs. Lee.... I made the coffee without any mistake but he-

Mrs.Lee:Aah i understand dear.... He is a cold person so please be careful.... And obey him.... Sometimes he can't control his anger..... It is all because of her......

Y/n:Who?

Mrs.Lee:Nothing y/n.... Please remember my words....

Y/n:Okay

Hm something is fishy.... Aah I'm here to work not search their family matters.... But I am a human so ofcourse i have a curiosity to know about what make him this much cold.... And who is Mrs.Lee talking about?

I was focused on my thoughts but suddenly i heard he is shouting my name make me flinch....oh god not again!

Taehyung:PARK Y/N........

Continued..........❤

I know this chapter is too short.... Plz forgive me.... I will try to make a long chapter next time.......❤❤❤❤