Chapter 3

Eva:T...Tae

?:Taehyung!

Taehyung:Why Eva?I am not enough for you?Why you cheat me huh? It's hurt... it's really hurt....

He said to Eva with a hurtful and calm voice.....

Eva:Ofc you are not enough!Who like to date a nerd like you?Right jimin?

Jimin:Yah!Grow up Tae..behave like a man Your character also annoyed me sometimes But I was not avoiding you because you are my money bank without you I feel I am a Empty ATM machine....

They both started to laughing.Now he is totally broken....he want to die because of the fake faces he trust.he don't want to live anymore in this cruel world....

Taehyung:Enough!Eva,you are right I know no one likes me....yes I am a nerd but
only in front of you....i was never behave harsh towards you like other boys do.bcoz I love you..and I think that was the biggest mistake I made....don't worry I will not disturb you anymore.....

Then Taehyung turn towards to jimin....

"Jimin you!I never expected this from you I was trust you and care you like my own brother...why would you do that me huh?I was just a money bank for you?You both are love eachother then why didn't you tell me early?

"I TRUST YOU BOTH.I WAS WRONG AND
REMEMBER ONE THING I CAN FORGIVE YOU TWO BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT...NEVER...."

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his back head and fall to the floor...He can't see anything clearly because of the blurness in his eyes.....but he know now there is not only Eva and jimin but their friends too... they all have to start beat him.he can't bear the sharp pains in his body especially his heart

Eva:You think you can easily leave after talk to a long speech to us...hahaha you are wrong.....

That words not affect him because he was already in pain.but suddenly he try to get up when jimin start to tight his bracelet that Mrs.Lee give him...the only gift he get in his birthday.his hands was start to bleed because of the tightness to the bracelet jimin gave.....Finally he let go of his hand when the bracelet shattered into pieces.his eyes start to become more teary.

Jimin:Oops sorry taetae...I forget that this is the only birthday gift you receive in your birthday...by the way you are such a waste because no one want you including your parents....poor boy I have a huge sympathy for you.....

Their bullying become more more worse...Their friends start to take pictures and Vedios of him.they all are laughing......

"One day yo..you wi..will...regret jimin..."

His vision start to more blurry........

~Present~

Mrs.Lee:Some teachers saw that and they take to him hospital then inform me....

~Y/n pov~

She start to cry like a mother who explain his son's past....

After that he will cold towards every one...even me...he ordered I was only call him Mr.Kim....I was really sad because he changed again worst than before....

Y/n:Mrs.Lee...don't cry please.everything will be alright one day just wait.

I was also have a big pain to hearing his dark past from her....I want to hug him and I want to see the old childish Taehyung but who I am?just a servant or slave!but I want to try make him the old Taehyung that will make Mrs.Lee happy....

[After some hours]

Aish!Why I can't sleep? it's also midnight y/n...just sleep you want to wake up early or he will eat you in alive...but what will do when you are not sleepy?eomma, I miss we were talking eachother in every nights until I am sleep......